British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Slovenian GP Krsko Saturday September 8th

Anyone who watches the Polish league regularly will know that the starting tonight is exactly what every Polish referee does- he lliases with the start marshall continually and will not authorise the start marshall to move away until the ref is satisfied that every rider is positioned correctly.

3 minutes ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Emil should be given a wild card, bloke is a natural racer and entertainer. 

Nobody wants to watch hating tarts. 

Nobody wants to read crappy posts from "hating tarts" on here either... :mad:

Steve

would rather watch emil over mr snooze hanncock any day of the week i hate watching hanncock such a boring rider and people love him .

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Anyone who watches the Polish league regularly will know that the starting tonight is exactly what every Polish referee does- he lliases with the start marshall continually and will not authorise the start marshall to move away until the ref is satisfied that every rider is positioned correctly.

Can only assume Pearson doesn't watch Polish speedway:P I'm not really concentrating and even I can see the start Marshall is watching the ref for instructions. Mind there isn't much else for the commentators to get excited about.

Edited by Star Lady

It's damned tedious stuff ain't?

Watched a dour local football match this aft that was the epitome of watching paint dry.

I actually said 'at least there will be some exciting speedway to watch tonight, to make up for it.'

But this ain't it!!!!

16 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

But its not Polish League R&R.     Refs should be consistent across all 11 GP's.

Rubbish crowd at rubbish track with rubbish wildcard

racing is non existent except ht13 nearly had a pass due to the poor track surface

2 minutes ago, Mark said:

But its not Polish League R&R.     Refs should be consistent across all 11 GP's.

I personally would not blame this ref- riders should be up to the tapes and he is only doing his job right !!

15 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

Can only assume Pearson doesn't watch Polish speedway:P I'm not really concentrating and even I can see the start Marshall is watching the ref for instructions. Mind there isn't much else for the commentators to get excited about.

Think he’s following this forum ....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, racers and royals said:

I personally would not blame this ref- riders should be up to the tapes and he is only doing his job right !!

Not blaming anyone but refs should be consistent.   Otherwise riders have not a clue what is acceptable from one GP to the next.

• Like 1

Just now, Mark said:

Not blaming anyone but refs should be consistent.   Otherwise riders have not a clue what is acceptable from one GP to the next.

If the tracks aren't consistent, and the riders aren't consistent, why should the refs be any different??? :rolleyes:

Steve