British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

German GP Teterow Saturday September 22nd

Let it be 100 times more interesting from a racing point of view than Krsko. Was that the last year of the contract with Krsko? Mind you, Teterow is not the best of racing tracks but it can be prepared to give more racing lines. Let's hope that it is!

See the big debate is that Teterow have backed down and let supporters bring in their beloved camping chairs!!!Some are of the opinion they are taking measures because ticket sales are poor.Others are of course upset that they have paid out for an expensive seat and now every Tom,dick and harriet can walk in with one under their arm

5 minutes ago, Robinh88 said:

Can zmarzlik catch woffy?

Hopefully, if they both carry their current form into the last 2 rounds then yes zmarzlik can catch woffinden, if woffinden ups his game then no, it’s woffinden’s to loose, if he carry’s on gating like he is at the moment then he is going to let it slip, whichever it should be a tense final round in Torun 

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE

1 hour ago, Robinh88 said:

Can zmarzlik catch woffy?

9 points in 2 rounds.  Of course he can catch him but I want Woffinden to win.   Lets have a British World Champion.   Woffinden isn't in great form so does need one big GP out of the two left.

• Like 1

20 active tracks in Germany, there must be one better than Teterow.

Edited by eric i

Can’t get my head around people not wanting a British world champion. Saying hopefully Zmarzlik can catch him is just a bit strange as can’t see how anyone can support a Pole over a Brit!

Was never a fan of Havvy but wanted him to win in 1992.

As an Ipswich fan I would never have cheered the likes of Sigalos and Cook over Carter in a test match 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Can’t get my head around people not wanting a British world champion. Saying hopefully Zmarzlik can catch him is just a bit strange as can’t see how anyone can support a Pole over a Brit!

Was never a fan of Havvy but wanted him to win in 1992.

As an Ipswich fan I would never have cheered the likes of Sigalos and Cook over Carter in a test match 

Cant get my head around people wanting someone they don't like to be world champion just because they share the same nationality.

maybe some  people from Britain support  riders who they think are likeable people regardless of where they come from, 

rather than supporting someone they may find annoying  , but come from the same country

Carter is a good example  - I would have loved to see any British rider  except him win a world chamionship

• Like 2

I never got the American hero worshipping back in the day and I'm a Cradley fan

• Like 1

only last night watched louis beat mauger in 75 run off, never seen such a lead after just half a lap....whilst I enjoyed the old days, those rolling starts were crazy!...back to thread, go woffy...

ANYWAY, camping chairs and Woffinden-haters aside...

With Dudek likely sidelined for the rest of the season (and I'm surprised there isn't more talk about that), this could have an impact on the qualification for next year.  Dudek is likely to miss out on a Top 8 spot, but he will obviously be a prime candidate for a wildcard. This also means that Sayfutdinov is probably going to guarantee his place for 2019.

Of course, this gives Pedersen perhaps more incentive to really push for eighth now? Not that I think he needs to...

It will be very interesting to see what happens next week, and who will be fighting for what in Torun.

Steve