British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

German GP Teterow Saturday September 22nd

3 hours ago, waiheke1 said:

Zmarzlik is just as dirty/ruthless as freddie or Nicki. Its a trait that will likely help secure him a world title at some point - most world champs have pushed the boundaries at some point.

Here's hoping for a good display from Tai to preserve a decent lead going to Torun. 

Zmarzlik dirty, nah, no more than ANY others over the years, the list would be endless!

• Like 2

I've seen no evidence of Zmarzlik being a dirty rider, hard and aggressive certainly. But you have to be to get anywhere these days..unless you have Hancock's gating skills.

I think Woffinden tends to get a bit precious over a bit of hard riding, although Nicki's move on him in Malilla wasn't even hard, never mind dirty.

I don't know how Woffy (and Janowski) would've coped against Olsen and Nielsen!

Being British I guess I want Tai to win, but I wouldn't mind if it was Zmarzlik, simply because I love watching him race.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, krompa said:

Gates draw fixed again to give Tai gate 1 twice. Unbelievable!

Got to balance out the dodgy polish referees somehow!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, krompa said:

IF you have ever witnessed the draw or actually been involved as I was for a while you will know that it is impossible to fix. 

• Like 6

As I posted. a couple of days back the weather isn’t good.GP practice has been cancelled!

Looks like it will be wet tomorrow afternoon,but clearing up around 4 or 5,so the meeting shouldn’t be in danger,but the grass bank might be a bit slippery for spectators

Edited by iris123

2 hours ago, krompa said:

Who's to say Gate 1 is going to be advantageous, last year it was close with gates 1&2 and Zmarzlik has 2 gate 2s he also has gate 1 against Tai so yes a wonderful fix;)

1 hour ago, iris123 said:

As I posted. a couple of days back the weather isn’t good.GP practice has been cancelled!

Looks like it will be wet tomorrow afternoon,but clearing up around 4 or 5,so the meeting shouldn’t be in danger,but the grass bank might be a bit slippery for spectators

Guy ropes & pegs will be essential for keeping the folding chairs in place then.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

currently in Dubai, meaning I can't watch it on my BT sport app or even the speedwaygp app/website. I would appreciate if someone could post a link up of a foreign channel so I can watch it. 

Thanks in advance 

9 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Live world  feed should be ok in Dubai  https://speedwaygp.neulion.com/events

I tested this on a highlight one and it wouldn't let me. But I'll give it a go thanks 

Phil, use a vpn like ipvanish. Then you can use a uk server from their list and use the bt app. Very easy to use andgets aroud geo blocking.

There are free vpn services available but not as good.

Thanks Mark and Waiheke for your opinions. I agree that BZ can be a bad boy, correct. TW in his younger days I dont remember. FL nowadays has become a hard rider really, just no more my cup of tee. May the best 3 win the medals without sending someone into a bad accident. Lets hope for 2 spectacular final rounds.