British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

German GP Teterow Saturday September 22nd

Guessing the weather is not an exact science that we all know, but you have to question taking a SGP to northern Germany at this time of year

1 minute ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Or why doesn’t the sport grow some balls and make riders buy engines that actually work in the wet or dirt or indeed anything other than concrete 

Agree 100%. 

7 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Or why doesn’t the sport grow some balls and make riders buy engines that actually work in the wet or dirt or indeed anything other than concrete 

The reason why engines wont work on anything other than concrete is because 90% of tracks are as slick as a board!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, sommelier said:

The reason why engines wont work on anything other than concrete is because 90% of tracks are as slick as a board!

i think you're being generous there. I would say 100%;)

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Ghostwalker said:

As for heat 4, IIRC heats cannot be awarded in the SGP.

39 minutes ago, DSC67 said:

I don't think the FIM rules allow for a race to be awarded 

36 minutes ago, waiheke1 said:

I thought it changed a couple of years back to allow it. Maybe first needs to have finished when the red lights go on?

It just seemed commonsense, especially in these conditions. But if the rules dont allow it it's obviously a no go. 

Waiheke 1 is absolutely correct, it's certainly been in place for the last two seasons (2017/2018)and the referee can award a race in a GP.

Heat 2 in Melbourne last year was awarded,  Heat 20 in Cardiff this year was awarded, ironically after Craig Cook had a fall

Edited by womble53

Fair play to Doyle for clearing the track after hitting the fence.

Zmarzliks going to catch Woffinden. Tai just can’t win races.

somebody should tell holder . If you want to run somebody into the airbags check they are on your outside before you make the move ..