British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

German GP Teterow Saturday September 22nd

7 minutes ago, Mark said:

Replace with what ?

More pits action more riders interviews, or at least something different the studio is boring them lemons in there just agree with each other all the time its cringe worthy, also they must stop opening the bloody pit gates after a restart get the 2 minutes on and send the riders back to the start. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

What a shame, the racer losers out to the gater.

Hope the BSI enjoy the empty stadium in Torun.

I know, Woffys gating has been superb the last few meetings :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

What a shame, the racer losers out to the gater.

Hope the BSI enjoy the empty stadium in Torun.

No empty stadium, I will be there with the other half, and I know of another four going from Berwick. So there`s half a dozen at least.:D

Go on Kelvin!!!:D

1 minute ago, waiheke1 said:

I know, Woffys gating has been superb the last few meetings :rolleyes:

And he never passes anyone...

Steve

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Orbiter said:

More pits action more riders interviews, or at least something different the studio is boring them lemons in there just agree with each other all the time its cringe worthy, also they must stop opening the bloody pit gates after a restart get the 2 minutes on and send the riders back to the start. 

Yeah, riders want to be constantly interviewed during meetings...

Steve

Why was Tai wearing Union Jack Kevlars?

Isn't he an Aussie?...:rolleyes:

I was lucky enough to see PC at his best...

But have to say overall, gating and passing combined, this lad is the best Brit I have ever seen...

Well done Tai....

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, waiheke1 said:

Decent GP in the end. Great result for Woffy. If he finishes thr job in Torun it must surely secure his status as the greatest british rider of all time

hahaha  if woffininden wins it another 10 times ,he'll still be a long way off being the best British rider ever , not least because he's really an Aussie 

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, waiheke1 said:

Decent GP in the end. Great result for Woffy. If he finishes thr job in Torun it must surely secure his status as the greatest british rider of all time

Do you mean in the GP era? You can't compare a 10 round GP series to a one off world final ......... Both totally different. consistency needed for GPs. Pressure  cooker and no second chances in one off world final. One mistake and its over. GPs you can even have a stinker like Woffy had in the GP one before last and still become world champion.

2 minutes ago, tyler42 said:

Do you mean in the GP era? You can't compare a 10 round GP series to a one off world final ......... Both totally different. consistency needed for GPs. Pressure  cooker and no second chances in one off world final. One mistake and its over. GPs you can even have a stinker like Woffy had in the GP one before last and still become world champion.

True but is his 3rd gp win this year

19 minutes ago, screm said:

No empty stadium, I will be there with the other half, and I know of another four going from Berwick. So there`s half a dozen at least.:D

Me and the Mrs too

If one thinks of Woff is an "aussie" large chunks of english football & cricket (etc) also not "english"

7 minutes ago, adonis said:

hahaha  if woffininden wins it another 10 times ,he'll still be a long way off being the best British rider ever , not least because he's really an Aussie 

Rubbish the lad was born in sunny Scunny he s chosen to represent Britain good luck to him

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Not a lot said about it but Doyle’s  move on Hancock in the final was up there with the best of the ruthless moves

Just now, r8gdp said:

Rubbish the lad was born in sunny Scunny he s chosen to represent Britain good luck to him

Don't you know?  Being born in BRITAIN to BRITISH parents automatically makes you Australian?  Adonis is clearly the world's leading authority on such matters...

Steve

• Like 2