British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

German GP Teterow Saturday September 22nd

3 minutes ago, chunky said:

I have no idea why, do you???

Steve

I do not , over the years  I have come to accept  that most people on here  like to think theirs is the only opinion that matters , once posted if someone offers a different opinion , they must be strange ,bitter ,twisted , xenophobic ,or other

2 minutes ago, adonis said:

I do not , over the years  I have come to accept  that most people on here  like to think theirs is the only opinion that matters 

You don't have any mirrors in your house?

Steve

30 minutes ago, adonis said:

I think you are rather strange ,well you must be really ,you post your personal opinion on a public forum and expect everyone to accept it unchallenged ,  I think you must be a tad on the slow side not to realise that a public forum is so that ANYONE ,  and that includes me , can post their own opinion and they dont have to justify themsleves to forum legends like yourself

But its not about personal opinion surely?

The UK has had recent world champions in Lee, Havvy and Loram who have all won one each so there can be an opinion on who was the best out of those.

In a GP series i would be surprised if Havvy or Lee could have won a world title and similarly i dont think Loram would have ever won one in a one off final.

Tai has won 2 world crowns and is on the verge of a third.

To say he isnt in the best 12 english riders ever is just a farcical statement

If you had of said i think 2 or 3 might be better then thats something for a debate.

You said 12 and that is purely blinded by your dislike of Tai.

Might be best if you leave the forum for adults to have a discussion

18 minutes ago, chunky said:

You don't have any mirrors in your house?

Steve

nope . Im a Roman catholic Nun .not allowed to see my own image without  doing penance

6 minutes ago, Gavan said:

But its not about personal opinion surely?

The UK has had recent world champions in Lee, Havvy and Loram who have all won one each so there can be an opinion on who was the best out of those.

In a GP series i would be surprised if Havvy or Lee could have won a world title and similarly i dont think Loram would have ever won one in a one off final.

Tai has won 2 world crowns and is on the verge of a third.

To say he isnt in the best 12 english riders ever is just a farcical statement

If you had of said i think 2 or 3 might be better then thats something for a debate.

You said 12 and that is purely blinded by your dislike of Tai.

Might be best if you leave the forum for adults to have a discussion

your'e not saying he's in the best 12 .you are saying he is the best !!  Don't you have a massive adult argument with starman to be getting on with ?   .

1 hour ago, BWitcher said:

Nothing has been made up. I've shown you the post. I can show you plenty more of your xenophobic rants if you wish.

You've claimed there are AT LEAST 12 British riders better than Woffinden. I don't think there is another sane person on the planet who would agree with you. So come on, give us the 12 riders..  or do you now retract that statement?

can't you read .just crack on and make a list up yourself ,, no including stock car drivers or moto gp riders though ,

28 minutes ago, adonis said:

I do not , over the years  I have come to accept  that most people on here  like to think theirs is the only opinion that matters , once posted if someone offers a different opinion , they must be strange ,bitter ,twisted , xenophobic ,or other

An opinion is utterly worthless without reasoning behind it.

There is a children's section, you would be better of posting in there if you are unable to engage in adult debate.

Edited to add: On second thoughts, that's an insult to children,

Edited by BWitcher

1 minute ago, adonis said:

can't you read .just crack on and make a list up yourself ,, no including stock car drivers or moto gp riders though ,

Don't need too. Tai is the best ever.

An outstanding role model for the youth of today, who even in the face of adversity and losing a parent at a relatively young age and having failed spectacularly at the first attempt knuckled down, set goals, battled through injury and became World Champion. Hopefully soon to be Britain's first ever three time World Champion.

Not only that but raised hundreds of thousands for charity, always has time for fans for photos/autographs and has matured immensely.

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

Don't need too. Tai is the best ever.

An outstanding role model for the youth of today, who even in the face of adversity and losing a parent at a relatively young age and having failed spectacularly at the first attempt knuckled down, set goals, battled through injury and became World Champion. Hopefully soon to be Britain's first ever three time World Champion.

Not only that but raised hundreds of thousands for charity, always has time for fans for photos/autographs and has matured immensely.

Aww ain't that lovely , you should try and get a job on his PR team , when you raise money for charity  and have your photo's taken with the public  . that makes you a wonderful person and the best ever speedway rider . pop him up there in second  place on the list , just behind Jimmy Saville   just edited to say  Dont forget to save this for future ref  will you , just think of all the stuff you will be able to claim I said .

Edited by adonis
aaaaa

4 minutes ago, adonis said:

Aww ain't that lovely , you should try and get a job on his PR team , when you raise money for charity  and have your photo's taken with the public  . that makes you a wonderful person and the best ever speedway rider . pop him up there in second  place on the list , just behind Jimmy Saville

So other than you likening him to Jimmy Saville, a comment that could quite easily see you in legal trouble (not the first time you have made it either) why do you not think Woffinden is one of GB's best ever riders?

The floor is yours, let's hear your reasoning. 

46 minutes ago, adonis said:

your'e not saying he's in the best 12 .you are saying he is the best !!  Don't you have a massive adult argument with starman to be getting on with ?   .

Ah now we have an opinion , taken your time to understand what one of those is, hence im sure you cant be an adult

Ok just for you because its clear you dont have the intellect:

My OPINION is that Tai has been the best British rider.

As i said you can disagree with that , you can possibly make a case for 2 or 3 other riders to be declared better ( not that that will be easy)

It is not even up for debate that there have been 12 better..........the fact you say there has been is trolling simple as that.

You have been asked to name them, something that you have failed to do because quite simply you have tried to troll and been caught out and now cant backtrack.

If you had said maybe Craven or Collins or even Lee at his peak were better than Tai then we could be having a sensible debate.

I gave my list of my top ten....in my OPINION

So lets hear yours

On 9/21/2018 at 10:11 AM, krompa said:

Gates draw fixed again to give Tai gate 1 twice. Unbelievable!

Anyway, was a good GP once they sorted the track out wasnt it...

16 minutes ago, RPNY said:

Anyway, was a good GP once they sorted the track out wasnt it...

Excuse me , I paid for the full half hour arguament

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BWitcher said:

So other than you likening him to Jimmy Saville, a comment that could quite easily see you in legal trouble (not the first time you have made it either) why do you not think Woffinden is one of GB's best ever riders?

The floor is yours, let's hear your reasoning. 

I meant in the future I.E. at least 24 hours away ,   not the very next post 

1 hour ago, adonis said:

Aww ain't that lovely , you should try and get a job on his PR team , when you raise money for charity  and have your photo's taken with the public  . that makes you a wonderful person and the best ever speedway rider . pop him up there in second  place on the list , just behind Jimmy Saville   just edited to say  Dont forget to save this for future ref  will you , just think of all the stuff you will be able to claim I said .

Jimmy Saville !    Are you some kind of brainless idiot ?    Grow up lad.  He was a despicable human being, no need to mention him in relation to anyone else as a benchmark.

Edited by Mark