British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

German GP Teterow Saturday September 22nd

1 hour ago, adonis said:

and to think  , you wanted people who had mental illness put down , good job you didn't get your way or you wouldn't be here today making stuff up .

I wanted people with mental illness put down? What the hell are you on about?

As for 'making things up'. I stated something.. you disputed it. I provided the actual post. It's not my fault your xenophobic rants make you look foolish.

12 riders? You've not named one yet.

51 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

I wanted people with mental illness put down? What the hell are you on about?

As for 'making things up'. I stated something.. you disputed it. I provided the actual post. It's not my fault your xenophobic rants make you look foolish.

12 riders? You've not named one yet.

I do n't need to .just make it up yours elf and tell everybody that's the 12 I said . or better still  use your usual MO ,  name 12 moto gp riders and then say I quoted them as speedway riders

1 minute ago, adonis said:

I do n't need to .just make it up yours elf and tell everybody that's the 12 I said . or better still  use your usual MO ,  name 12 moto gp riders and then say I quoted them as speedway riders

You seem a very strange individual i must say.

So please enlighten us as to what riders who are British are better than Tai? Not a hard question really

4 minutes ago, adonis said:

Nothing has been made up. I've shown you the post. I can show you plenty more of your xenophobic rants if you wish.

You've claimed there are AT LEAST 12 British riders better than Woffinden. I don't think there is another sane person on the planet who would agree with you. So come on, give us the 12 riders..  or do you now retract that statement?

Just now, Gavan said:

You seem a very strange individual i must say.

So please enlighten us as to what riders who are British are better than Tai? Not a hard question really

Are you really so in love with Woffinden ,that you cannot accept that somebody doesn't think he's he best thing since sliced bread ? I'm not going to justify myself to you or anybody else  ,by writing a list ,so thet you can keep arguing about my opinion , and some years later Bwitcher can twist what I posted to suit his current agenda , did you know Bwitcher said that despite BFD selling Chrystal meth to kids ,he was a great bloke ?

Another thread given the wrecking ball treatment, keep it up fellas, you'll end up with the place to yourselves at this rate.

• Like 2

Just now, adonis said:

Are you really so in love with Woffinden ,that you cannot accept that somebody doesn't think he's he best thing since sliced bread ? I'm not going to justify myself to you or anybody else  ,by writing a list ,so thet you can keep arguing about my opinion , and some years later Bwitcher can twist what I posted to suit his current agenda , did you know Bwitcher said that despite BFD selling Chrystal meth to kids ,he was a great bloke ?

Feel free to provide the post where I said that. 

I think we can safely say, you can't name 12 riders (not even named one) and we can simply put it down to another xenophobic rant.

4 minutes ago, nw42 said:

Another thread given the wrecking ball treatment, keep it up fellas, you'll end up with the place to yourselves at this rate.

Furthering the debate isn't wrecking ball treatment. I'd be intrigued to see who these 12 riders are. No doubt there is an argument for some of them... Craven, Collins etc..

Just now, BWitcher said:

Furthering the debate isn't wrecking ball treatment. I'd be intrigued to see who these 12 riders are. No doubt there is an argument for some of them... Craven, Collins etc..

Maybe not from where you're sitting but trust me it's grim for those of us who aren't interested in your personal arguments.  Of course he can't name 12 riders, I challenged him on that when he posted it on Saturday night and he never came back, that was proof enough for me, I haven't felt the need to keep beating him with the same stick, each to their own I suppose.

9 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

Feel free to provide the post where I said that. 

I think we can safely say, you can't name 12 riders (not even named one) and we can simply put it down to another xenophobic rant.

I dont need to  ,if I keep posting things that are not true ,people will start to believe them  ,i learned that form the master ....YOU

25 minutes ago, adonis said:

25 minutes ago, adonis said:

Nothing to do with being in love with Woffinden, are you like 12 or something.

He quite clearly is the best or almost the best rider the UK has ever produced you have to be a tad on the slow side not to recognise that.

Not a fan of Nicki Pedersen but you cannot disagree about his ability and success

I guess there are just some strange individuals like yourself , who use their dislike of a rider, to somehow over shadow how good that rider actually was.

Im also sure a lot of people disliked Carter but what a talent

1 minute ago, nw42 said:

Maybe not from where you're sitting but trust me it's grim for those of us who aren't interested in your personal arguments.  Of course he can't name 12 riders, I challenged him on that when he posted it on Saturday night and he never came back, that was proof enough for me, I haven't felt the need to keep beating him with the same stick, each to their own I suppose.

of course I can name 12 riders , but I'm not going to , they would be riders who in my opinion were better than woffinden , however not many folks on here would be able to accept that , and it would simply lead  to  accusations such as yours ,and demands for justification of my opinion ,no thanks

13 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

Actually, you are giving him too much credit. He said "at least 12 British riders who were NEVER world champion", so by including those as well as all British world champs, Tai is now struggling to make the Top 20...

Steve

• Like 1

Just now, Gavan said:

Nothing to do with being in love with Woffinden, are you like 12 or something.

He quite clearly is the best or almost the best rider the UK has ever produced you have to be a tad on the slow side not to recognise that.

Not a fan of Nicki Pedersen but you cannot disagree about his ability and success

I guess there are just some strange individuals like yourself , who use their dislike of a rider, to somehow over shadow how good that rider actually was.

Im also sure a lot of people disliked Carter but what a talent

I think you are rather strange ,well you must be really ,you post your personal opinion on a public forum and expect everyone to accept it unchallenged ,  I think you must be a tad on the slow side not to realise that a public forum is so that ANYONE ,  and that includes me , can post their own opinion and they dont have to justify themsleves to forum legends like yourself

13 minutes ago, adonis said:

they would be riders who in my opinion were better than woffinden , however not many folks on here would be able to accept that 

I have no idea why, do you???

Steve