British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Spl77

Ipswich vs Peterborough 23/08/18

As I have my ticket already from last week let's get this started. 

Looking forward to Drew Kemps home debut. 

Im flying back Wednesday especially for this one

Hopefully we can thump the pussycats and move on

Think it will be tougher to do than say however so just want the win even if only by a point

I hope Drew has a good meeting but don't expect to much to soon his main objective is to go out and enjoy it.He is a real prospect and can't wait to keep an eye on his development.This league is very tough and with the way the teams are structured often having good reserves it just shows how Mountain/Hume(before injury) were punching above there weight other team members let them down.Apart from Bacon who has had a great season Mountain/Hume and now Kemp will do as well as the other two pointers.

If Drew can possibly take a point off one of the panthers reserves it's job done. Although very much on the pace, I think it's a lot for Drew to be banging in points until half way through next season, although I'm sure he will pick as a few this season. 

As for the meeting as a whole I will be using my rain off ticket like most others. Expecting a good close meeting, result could be down to the guests we use for Danny and Rory.

It's a must win, but I still don't think it will help as I can't see us winning our 2 away meetings.

Edited by Baldyman

You usually enjoy the odd sherbert Baldy so Im sure you understand how thecatalyst's mind is working :lol:

7 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

So what’s the news on Schlein, is he riding Thursday

I doubt it. There's a chance of a rain shower at 7pm!

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, bigcatdiary said:

So what’s the news on Schlein, is he riding Thursday

Adam Ellis guests for Rory Thursday. 

Hmmm, I think the result of this one could hinge on which Adam Ellis turns up on the night. Lakeside have visited twice and he's got 13+1pts from 5 rides and 6pts from 6 rides. If it's the 2nd one we could have problems even winning. 

Good luck to Drew, I'm sure if he picks up a few points it'll do his confidence the world of good at this level. 

Can't believe we are using R/R on Thursday, haven't they learnt anything. All the other meetings we have a guest for Danny and now we have our top two out we only get one guest. Is there anything in the rules that only allows one guest.

Lakeside have visited 3 times and he also scored 8 from 4 including 2 wins .and he also won't be up against Danny and Rory.  So I think it could be down to how many rr scores

9 minutes ago, Bash said:

Can't believe we are using R/R on Thursday, haven't they learnt anything. All the other meetings we have a guest for Danny and now we have our top two out we only get one guest. Is there anything in the rules that only allows one guest.

Fueltaps is your man to answer your query, however I think you can only have 1 guest:unsure: