British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Spl77

Ipswich vs Peterborough 23/08/18

3 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Looks tough....but they haven't got much back up for Scott

I am very grateful to Kyle for stepping in at such short notice and no disrespect to him  but his Foxhall record is not great.

For the Witches to win this, Covatti, Heeps and Riss need to score well north of 30 between them with Newman, Garcia and Kemp pitching in with circa 15 between them.

Personally, I think that’s a tough ask but I hope I am wrong.

What a complete and utter balls-up, can't see anything but an away win tonight. Is that the best guest they could get replacing a 8.90 man with a 6.30. See our injury jinx strikes again when we are using RR before the meeting has even started. If they had got 2 guests in the first place we would've least had one heat leader, they won't ever learn.

So out of our septet we’ve lost two of the leagues top riders in King and Schlein, and added Newman?

Crikey. Think I’ll stay in the pub..

I'm normally the glass half empty one, but I still think witches gonna win. If the Heeps from Saturday turns up, he could easily score double figures and so can nico....they are relying on Starke and Wilson dean to do the same.

8 minutes ago, Panthers89 said:

Still an easy home win, with MPT we had a chance 

Bit of Steve shovlar reverse psychology here I think:rolleyes:

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Come on witches....we got this. Full glass today..

But how many have you emptied already to reach that conclusion! Not even sure this is worth using the free entry from last week for. 

Pretty poor line ups for an important meeting. Double R/R and guests is a downer for those fans attending.

Not sure if it's even worth wasting a rain off ticket for tonight now, between the two teams there's hardly more than a couple of heat leaders on show. 

2 hours ago, Panthers89 said:

Still an easy home win, with MPT we had a chance 

Have to agree as Lambert and Grondal  are not best suited to foxhole and there away form leaves a lot to be desired , we will need BWD and Starke with some lean back up from Bacon to get anything out of this meeting I can't see us even picking up a bonus point unless Scotty can bang in a 7 ride max.

Edited by New era Panthers
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, TheScotsman said:

Did they stop at Colchester?

If they did, they probably all died from boredom  :D