British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rob B

Belle Vue v Leicester 20/8/18

Belle Vue ‘Rentruck’ Aces: Craig Cook, Steve Worrall, Dan Bewley, Rohan Tungate, Max Fricke (C), Mark Riss, Dimitri Berge; TM: Mark Lemon

Leicester ‘Watling JCB’ Lions:  Hans Andrsen (C),  Ricky Wells,  Charles Wright,  Stuart Robson, Scott Nicholls,  Connor Mountain,  Josh Auty; TM: Simon Stead

What happened to the Starke & Howe changes?

1 hour ago, SPD444 said:

Met Office showing 80% chance of rain from 4pm. Hope not.

Forecast has changed. Now only a 40/50% chance of light rain which should stop before meeting starts. Even if that arrives the drainage at the NSS is so good that it won't be a problem.

6 hours ago, Aces51 said:

Forecast has changed. Now only a 40/50% chance of light rain which should stop before meeting starts. Even if that arrives the drainage at the NSS is so good that it won't be a problem.

Hi res radar at 18.05 says that's ya lot rain wise, until after 9.30/10pm ish.... 

It's not raining at the moment and the Sky doesn't look as if rain is imminent. The ground is dry. Met Office not forecasting any rain. 

Cant see Belle Vue being beaten again by Leicester,   Should win this comfortable.     

Scotty working on a nice low average for next year  :o  

Change for the better belle vue ?  i can recall jye  scoring double figures last time they met leicester at nss, mark riss  scores 2 and couldnt beat a national league heat leader good choice mark lemon 

1 hour ago, bree34 said:

Change for the better belle vue ?  i can recall jye  scoring double figures last time they met leicester at nss, mark riss  scores 2 and couldnt beat a national league heat leader good choice mark lemon 

Riss away averaging 4.57, Etheridge 2.73, he is doing what he was brought in to do, we didn't really need him to score any more tonight and he rode a lot better then his score suggests, so buzz off as no one is interested in you constant rubbish.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bree34 said:

Mark Riss brought in for away performances. 

Berge for home meetings. He was terrific tonight berge

Don't be deceived by the wide margin in the score, it was another cracking night's racing at BV.

For the Lions, thought Andersen rode well as usual & Auty again showed his liking of the NSS track. Was impressed by Connor Mountain, seen him a few times at BV in NL racing, he was on the pace tonight & he's showing real improvement, great to see from a GB angle.

I'm still wondering how Cookie managed to stay on the bike in heat 10, wow that was a "heart in mouth" moment! :shock: Fricke & Berge both chasing the wide outside line simultaneously in heat 11 was a bit hairy as well. Nicholls must still be scratching his head wondering how Fricke pipped him on the line in heat 13 after riding a decent race.

Andersen rode a really smart line in heat 12 to see off the persistent hard-charging Bewley, only for young Dan to produce a heat 15 stunner to set up & execute the pass on Andersen & gain revenge. 

Berge looked good & great to see Steve Worrall looking much more like his old self. :approve:

Did I hit a nerve rob b don't like the truth belle vue won't make it after wolves beat kings Lynn on Wed 

6 minutes ago, bree34 said:

Did I hit a nerve rob b don't like the truth belle vue won't make it after wolves beat kings Lynn on Wed 

No. You just talked crap

1 minute ago, Phil The Ace said:

No. You just talked crap

Not at all I think jye is a much better rider than Riss. Let's see in the next away meetings

• Haha 1

Just now, bree34 said:

Not at all I think jye is a much better rider than Riss. Let's see in the next away meetings

Statistically. Factually. 

You are wrong. 

So crack on, and come back when your intelligent enough. 

Cheers. 

• Haha 1