British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rob B

Belle Vue v Leicester 20/8/18

4 hours ago, Skodaman said:

Connor is at Sheffield!

Sorry Skodaman meant Connor should still have a place at Ipswich replaced by a journeyman as in Garcia.

3 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

Auty again upsetting his team mates though. Why can't he pass riders fair. Especially his team mates. A couple of times he just rode across them. Nicholls certainly not happy with him 

We get it Phil you don't like Auty but at times in racing you have to be quick anough to make a move Scott last night obviously was not quick anough his 1 point showed that.

26 minutes ago, Fred Flange said:

Which foreign rider should Auty replace to make Belle Vue stronger?

Freddie he is better than Berge and Riss, Berge is a talent but really inconsistent over a period also i do have a lot of time for Riss as well.

11 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

We get it Phil you don't like Auty but at times in racing you have to be quick anough to make a move Scott last night obviously was not quick anough his 1 point showed that.

Auty rode well. No disputing that  his first good meeting there for a while. 

Nicholls may have scored 1 point but in his race with auty he was much quicker And was about to go past everyone only for auty to lo look for Nicholls and block his run. Nicholls head shaking and tweet said it all

• Like 1

Think you need to check his scores at  n s s before opening your mout you dont like Auty but if you met him you would change your opinion he is a nice lad,he does not push himself forward enough  but at least you have agreed he rode well he beat Cook Worrall  Berge    R iss  and finnished close second to Tungate  and  Bewley  a top night. Phill if you cant say nothing nice better saying nothing at all

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fred Flange said:

Which foreign rider should Auty replace to make Belle Vue stronger?

Your reserves he could have been brought in before them but missed your chance Leicester   got in before you  blame Phil the Ace for that whoever he is

3 hours ago, montie said:

looking at Nicholls score he should  be more worried about his own performance rather than his team mate trying to win a race

I take it you never saw his move to block the faster chasing Nicholls???

I don't get why you think I dislike auty. I do like him. He's a trier. And we all love a trier. I'd like him at belle vue but he cannot replace

Cook

Worrall

Bewley

Tungate

Fricke

And he can't replace them.  He could have got in earlier In the season we know But you can't have him and tungate in the same thing unfortunately 

3 hours ago, speedy bill said:

Phill you are so one sided about a rider who always gives value for money a real racer did you not see Nichols take him wide on first turn iif Nichols was the faster rider how come he only scored one point all night and he was not upset by Auty he never said a word ,Auty is a racer most are just riders so glad he rode so well might shut you up now

I thought Auty rode really well. Nicholls has no complaints he just couldn`t cut the mustard.   I thought the Leicester riders as a whole rode as individuals, there were several occasions where a bit of team riding would have produced more points, Hans Andersen being the main culprit. I don't think Stead should have took mountain out he was doing a good job and to replace him didn`t make a scrap of difference to the result, he needs more rides not less.

Edited by Dornier fixer

Speedy bill does really need to make it a bit less obvious he is Josh Auty. Embarrassing really.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fred Flange said:

I think Zagar would have been better than Berge and Riss but he doesn't fit either.

Etheridge was 4.15 and Drodz was 4.00. You do know about the points limit don't you?

Yes but what was  Drozdz at the start of the year? 

1 hour ago, Phil The Ace said:

I don't get why you think I dislike auty. I do like him. He's a trier. And we all love a trier. I'd like him at belle vue but he cannot replace

Cook

Worrall

Bewley

Tungate

Fricke

And he can't replace them.  He could have got in earlier In the season we know But you can't have him and tungate in the same thing unfortunately 

My point exactly  Phil         sorry that i presumed you did not like Auty got it wrong again maybe you can tell Freddie Flange the reason he could not be fitted in Rohan by the way i am a Rohan fan to.

48 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Wrong again.!!!

Really?! I dont think so.

5 hours ago, speedy bill said:

Phill you are so one sided about a rider who always gives value for money a real racer did you not see Nichols take him wide on first turn iif Nichols was the faster rider how come he only scored one point all night and he was not upset by Auty he never said a word ,Auty is a racer most are just riders so glad he rode so well might shut you up now

He may give VFM but he doesn't give many points, certainly at the top level, and that has been statistically proven throughout his career. 

My grandmother is a really nice lady. I'm sure she'd also be a trier on the bike. 

Means f%%k all though, doesn't it?

• Like 1