British Speedway Forum
cinderfella

Championship League Riders Championship

1 minute ago, racers and royals said:

Around 8pm i would guess

Should be enough time from 8pm to get to station for your train. If catching tram back to station make sure you get blue route heading towards Halfway. All stops are announced on tram. Get off Sheffield station.

Thanks for the help everyone it looks like it maybe a little tight on the way back as would hate to have to miss the final to get back to the train. Looking at times provided by Google and Supertram looks like need to be at tram at 20:09 to make the last train back to London.

Going to have a look at whether can move a work meeting on Monday so could drive up and stay in Midlands 

Line-up change.  Stuart Robson (withdrawn from the Glasgow match on Friday night) OUT - Tero Aarnio IN

Edited by StevePark

1 hour ago, flagrag said:

Thanks for the help everyone it looks like it maybe a little tight on the way back as would hate to have to miss the final to get back to the train. Looking at times provided by Google and Supertram looks like need to be at tram at 20:09 to make the last train back to London.

Going to have a look at whether can move a work meeting on Monday so could drive up and stay in Midlands 

You can get the number 8 bus from outside the Crown Pub,(just the other side of the Church at the top of the car park) at 20.10,it'll have you back in the bus interchange by 20.25  and then its a matter of a two minute walk across to the train station.

Also,if we're done by 19.30,there's a number 7 at 19.40 from the same stop,again a 15 minute  journey.

9 hours ago, StevePark said:

Line-up change.  Stuart Robson (withdrawn from the Glasgow match on Friday night) OUT - Tero Aarnio IN

Good to see Tero not to badly hurt after Thursday night.  Did Robo come off at Glasgow?

Debating coming across for this... how busy does it get as would bring my 4 year old. Been once before abd viewing wasnt great would he actually be able to see 

1 hour ago, sparks123 said:

Good to see Tero not to badly hurt after Thursday night.  Did Robo come off at Glasgow?

No he didnt , but he didnt ride in heat 15 despite being half of Newcastle's two man team on Friday 

6 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Debating coming across for this... how busy does it get as would bring my 4 year old. Been once before abd viewing wasnt great would he actually be able to see 

pop him on your shoulders , but stick a pair og goggles/glasses on to protect those peepers .dont know if the 3/4 bend room is still open . great viewing from there and food n drink 10 tards away . 

maybe sheff fans can enlighten you more . enloy your day .

there , that was a nice post wannit 

47 minutes ago, jenga said:

pop him on your shoulders , but stick a pair og goggles/glasses on to protect those peepers .dont know if the 3/4 bend room is still open . great viewing from there and food n drink 10 tards away . 

maybe sheff fans can enlighten you more . enloy your day .

there , that was a nice post wannit 

I think you have to book in advance for the Panarama Restaurant, but the bar area will be open.  Perhaps a Sheffield person (or anyone that knows?) will be able to confirm?

20 minutes ago, StevePark said:

I think you have to book in advance for the Panarama Restaurant, but the bar area will be open.  Perhaps a Sheffield person (or anyone that knows?) will be able to confirm?

I would advise for today that you book in advance for the carvery.

Viewing from the panorama room should be OK, if you don't mind being inside, otherwise Third and Fourth bends should be OK

I think I am going to come up by train for this and hope that there are no major incidents and the meeting is all completed by 8pm it should really as that’s 3hours