British Speedway Forum
cinderfella

Championship League Riders Championship

19 minutes ago, screm said:

Congratulations to Craig Cook 

Shock result result ,league newcomer cleans up.;)

• Like 1

Just now, Fromafar said:

Shock result result ,league newcomer cleans up.;)

Like it or not Cook is the Champ, simple as that. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, screm said:

6 minutes ago, screm said:

:t:

Congratulations Craig Cook

Couldn't make it today but sounded like another good meeting with some good racing

Got to be honest, really disappointed that cook won today, he should never have been allowed back into this league never mind this meeting. 

I'm Craig cook I'm a gran prix rider, I won't be competing in the championship next season was his message at The end of last year. 

No Craig your not a gran prix rider, in fact your not even riding to a standard of number 1 for bell vue. Why should you drop back down at your  Willy nilly just because Glasgow are throwing the bucks about?? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Congratulations to Richard Lawson, having a cracking season in this League. 

• Like 2

Well done Cook... not a rider i like particularly but he won fair and square... have to say Erik Riss has a fantasyic style and is very quick enjoyed watching him ride..

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Well done Cook... not a rider i like particularly but he won fair and square... have to say Erik Riss has a fantasyic style and is very quick enjoyed watching him ride..

Riss is class.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Midget said:

Got to be honest, really disappointed that cook won today, he should never have been allowed back into this league never mind this meeting. 

I'm Craig cook I'm a gran prix rider, I won't be competing in the championship next season was his message at The end of last year. 

No Craig your not a gran prix rider, in fact your not even riding to a standard of number 1 for bell vue. Why should you drop back down at your  Willy nilly just because Glasgow are throwing the bucks about?? 

I love the fact Craig as stuck 2 fingers up at you and the rest. 

Go Craig. 

That's the best meeting I've seen at sheffield for a few years. It was very good. 

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

I love the fact Craig as stuck 2 fingers up at you and the rest. 

Go Craig. 

That's the best meeting I've seen at sheffield for a few years. It was very good. 

Has he really though?? 

The only person he's Stuck two finger up at his himself imo. 

Looked like a fish our of water in the grand prix. 

Instead of making a fist of it what did he do? Dropped back down a level an signed for Glasgow, then has the nerve to hint at a wildcard for next year's gp. 

Watch cook for a few years now, found his level, in fact if any thing he's on the decline, Rob Lambert has overtaken him now 

2 minutes ago, Midget said:

Has he really though?? 

The only person he's Stuck two finger up at his himself imo. 

Looked like a fish our of water in the grand prix. 

Instead of making a fist of it what did he do? Dropped back down a level an signed for Glasgow, then has the nerve to hint at a wildcard for next year's gp. 

Watch cook for a few years now, found his level, in fact if any thing he's on the decline, Rob Lambert has overtaken him now 

Hang on a minute. 

He tried to enter the GP series, succeeded in that and yes he then failed in it. But he gave it a go. He diddnt know if he would be world champion or not. And until he tried he would always be thinking would he ever...... 

Loads have entered and realised the GP is next level. 

Cook is best at what he is. A very good British league rider. Yes he's struggled at belle vue this year but he's been fine away from home so it's not all bad this year. 

11 minutes ago, keepturningleft said:

Thought Cook rode fearlessly, aggressively, and quite brilliantly - why on earth can't he do this in the GP's?

Because he’s not against Tero Aarnio, Kevin Doolan and Nico Covatti in the GP’s.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2