British Speedway Forum
cinderfella

Championship League Riders Championship

7 hours ago, Steve55 said:

Proctor was in the middle of the track going into the 3rd bend, Barker came from the inside (too hot!) and took Proctor and the line he was riding!

Think we will have to agree to disagree on this occasion. Barker was no where near him

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cue Ball said:

Think we will have to agree to disagree on this occasion. Barker was no where near him

The loser of this argument (once the DVD is out) can buy the other a copy lol

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Craig Cook actually qualified so he's clearly a "GP rider" Woffinden NEVER qualified, got 2 x wild cards, then has stayed in top 8 since!

Surely by staying in the Top 8 means Woffy has qualified for the next seasons GP though,as that is also a criteria .

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Steve55 said:

Proctor was in the middle of the track going into the 3rd bend, Barker came from the inside (too hot!) and took Proctor and the line he was riding!

Hmm, Barker is 100% liability, always has been. 

17 hours ago, Trees said:

Hmm, Barker is 100% liability, always has been. 

Maybe but he wasnt at fault here i was stood in line with the 3rd bend and Barker was no where near Proctor 

• Like 1

Looked from the start area Ty was trying to pass round the outside and came off. Looking forward to the DVD. 

Better late than never..... WELL DONE COOKIE and a great effort from Erik, unlucky last pick of gate lad

2 hours ago, Gr8scot said:

Better late than never..... WELL DONE COOKIE and a great effort from Erik, unlucky last pick of gate lad

luck does not come into it when you are the 4th placed loser . 

52 minutes ago, jenga said:

Nobody told Nick Morris that last year when he finished 2nd in the semi-final (effectively 4yth place finalist) yet he went onto win it and beat the previously unbeaten Richie Worrall to win the CLRC.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, cinderfella said:

Nobody told Nick Morris that last year when he finished 2nd in the semi-final (effectively 4yth place finalist) yet he went onto win it and beat the previously unbeaten Richie Worrall to win the CLRC.

but nick was not a loser , was he ?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jenga said:

Picky, hardly relevant post....... so my turn...... 3rd loser actually as Cookie won it :nono:

9 hours ago, Gr8scot said:

Bad team management cost Eric 1st pick in the final.  His team-mate who couldn't qualify by finishing 2nd in his 4th race passing Eric cost him the top qualifying position.

17 minutes ago, sparks123 said:

Bad team management cost Eric 1st pick in the final.  His team-mate who couldn't qualify by finishing 2nd in his 4th race passing Eric cost him the top qualifying position.

Jings, ever wish you’d never made a comment?

There is no team management as it is an individual event. I get the second bit but I like Ricky and didn’t want to say that so I simply said Erik was unlucky with the last gate pick

On 9/4/2018 at 11:31 PM, Fromafar said:

Surely by staying in the Top 8 means Woffy has qualified for the next seasons GP though,as that is also a criteria .

I would say top 8 get seeded to next years GP!