British Speedway Forum

After last night sounds like they need a whole new team..never mind new track?!

• Thanks 1

I would not have Batch back unless he's at 5 with Doyle at 1. Terry Russell with some interesting comments in his programme notes, said that the top two leagues are too close in class which isn't right, Said that the top league needs to be just that (or words to those effects). Said the product can't be weakened any further.

I'd like the following team if 42.5

Doyle - 9.54

Howarth (now living locally) - 5.16

Ellis - 6.49

Musielak - 6.65

An Other - 6.66

Watjknecht - 4.33

Nielsen = 3.67

or if they decide to use an NL rider at 7 (u21) which I don't have an issue with as that bring the boys along.

Brennan - 2.0

Killer - 7.1

one thing for sure, they need to change the music and turn it down, too bloody loud, you cannot hear the person stood next to you under the main stand.

Would have Muesli and Zach back. Morra needs a change, Wolves perhaps, Adam perhaps would do better at Lynn.

Doyle won't come back to Swindon

Edited by auntie doris
  • Like 1

I doubt we can afford this but why not it's fantasy season...

J Holder 7.39

C Holder 7.16

PK 7.10

Muesli 6.65

Michelson 5.67

Zak 4.33

Berge 4.00

The first 3 names I would have in the team are Ellis, Alpen and Zach (not even going to try to spell his surname).  I wouldn’t have any others of this year’s team though.

I like the look of hyabb17’s team above too.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, hyabb17 said:

I would not have Batch back unless he's at 5 with Doyle at 1. Terry Russell with some interesting comments in his programme notes, said that the top two leagues are too close in class which isn't right, Said that the top league needs to be just that (or words to those effects). Said the product can't be weakened any further.

I'd like the following team if 42.5

Doyle - 9.54

Howarth (now living locally) - 5.16

Ellis - 6.49

Musielak - 6.65

An Other - 6.66

Watjknecht - 4.33

Nielsen = 3.67

or if they decide to use an NL rider at 7 (u21) which I don't have an issue with as that bring the boys along.

Brennan - 2.0

Killer - 7.1

So, the two leagues are too close in class?...:o

Well, considering they invariably use the same bloody riders I have to say I am not too shocked.....:rolleyes:

Next week, a Speedway Promoter will put in his programme notes that bears do actually defecate in the woods..:)

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 3

I thought Ellis was doing good for you guys there was alot of talk at Lynn V Swindon that Nick Morris was in talk with Wovles for next year but hay it could just be a rumour as always .

Until the new league formats and the management seeing if the bspa come up with a reduced team average limit again, rather than allow riders to improve their averages I would imagine the management have an idea of who they want in the team and will have one or a few team lineups in mind. 

On 9/30/2018 at 11:15 AM, A ORLOV said:

Until the new league formats and the management seeing if the bspa come up with a reduced team average limit again, rather than allow riders to improve their averages I would imagine the management have an idea of who they want in the team and will have one or a few team lineups in mind. 

Reduce the averages again and we will end up with more riders struggling to find a team place 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, ray c said:

Reduce the averages again and we will end up with more riders struggling to find a team place 

Do not be surprised as many riders have reduced their average below 8 in the last couple of months

Hopefully we are back for tapes up, the only riders I'd retain are Zach, Adam, Tobi and Nick??, points limit and any silly only one over 7.5 rules need knowing before thinking about a #1 , no way can we keep diluting the product.

I just hope that Swindon are running next year. I have many happy memories of trips to Blunsdon dating back to the Briggo days and hopefully will be there again next year.

• Like 2

So they could knock the stands down but build the new track?

Nobody seems to know the timescale or timetable?

Sounds like a total fudge to me.

Time to be worried if you ask me.

1 hour ago, charlie17 said:

So they could knock the stands down but build the new track?

Nobody seems to know the timescale or timetable?

Sounds like a total fudge to me.

Time to be worried if you ask me.

If the first line of your post made sense you might get an answer 

Edited by A ORLOV