British Speedway Forum

5 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

A list of all riders effected would be helpful from the BSPA with clear conversations. 

A list of team building averages for all riders would be useful.

• Like 3

The Adver has reported that Nick has an average of 6.74 for 2019 and if this 2.5% reduction for ex NL riders applies to him this means that at 6.57 he is a good option.

47 minutes ago, BLACKHEART said:

1. Troy Batchelor 7.88

2. Steve Worrall 6.15

3. Tobiasz Musielak 6.65

4. Adam Ellis 6.49

5. Nick Morris 6.91

6. Zach Wajtknecht 4.33

7. Stefan Nielsen 3.67

= 42.08

nick morris poole or wolves :party:

4 minutes ago, ray c said:

nick morris poole or wolves :party:

We'll take Brady Kurtz in exchange

8 minutes ago, MattK said:

I think brady needs a change as well

Edited by ray c

1 hour ago, BLACKHEART said:

1. Troy Batchelor 7.88

2. Steve Worrall 6.15

3. Tobiasz Musielak 6.65

4. Adam Ellis 6.49

5. Nick Morris 6.91

6. Zach Wajtknecht 4.33

7. Stefan Nielsen 3.67

= 42.08

Wrong average for Nick, it is 6.74 or possibly 6.57 if 2.5 % applies, also the averages for Zach and others could also get a reduction so we have about 1 point spare.  

13 minutes ago, MattK said:

As a rider swap or switch for a year?.

Just now, BLACKHEART said:

Of course. Forgot about the 2.5% :oops: Silly me.

No worries,  the 2.5 reduction may not apply to Nick as the reduction statement does not make it clear who it applies to so do not take that as confirmed yet.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BLACKHEART said:

Would love to see Nick in our 1-7 but on his average I cant see Swindon letting him go.

Like I said earlier I think Brady needs a change and so does nick 

Just now, ray c said:

Like I said earlier I think Brady needs a change and so does nick 

Would not object to a swap for a season, it might help both of them

Swindon really need to have 2 decent reserves - as last season showed.  Zach and Stefan should be the starting point for the team and build from there 

25 minutes ago, BLACKHEART said:

Agree. I would be down for a season long loan swap. Cant see it though Matt will more than likely build the 2019 team and Brady will be the first name on the list due to a low average. Same goes for Nick at Swindon unless Morra requests to leave then he will end up staying put on a average under 7.00. Both of these rides could end up starting the season as a second string.

I wonder if Matt Ford will be working on Morris while Nick is on his all expenses paid trip to the Abu Dhabi GP for his part in helping Poole to win the Premiership. I am sure he would feel right at home with Brady Kurtz and Jack Holder. All the Aussie boys together and all three with the capability to up their official GSA's ;-) Morris has also proved he can score plenty of points around Poole.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

Swindon really need to have 2 decent reserves - as last season showed.  Zach and Stefan should be the starting point for the team and build from there 

Aaron Summers averaged 6.82 when he rode for Swindon in 2015, his current average is 4.99, therefore has an Opportunity Average of 1.83

Demitri Berge averaged 5.82 in two meetings at Swindon in 2018, his current average is 4.00, therefore has an Opportunity Average of 1.82

They should be the reserve we are aiming for.

Other riders of interest in my opinion should be:

Brady Kurtz averaged 9.2 in two meetings Swindon in 2018, Current Average: 6.75, Opportunity Average: 2.45

Michael Palm Toft averaged 7.63 in two meetings Swindon in 2018,  Current Average: 5.65, Opportunity Average: 1.98

Steve Worrall averaged 7.56 in two meetings Swindon in 2018,  Current Average: 6.15, Opportunity Average: 1.41

Niels-Kristian Iversen averaged 7.5 in two meetings Swindon in 2018,  Current Average: 7.36, Opportunity Average: 0.14

Doyle Jason averaged 9.69 when he rode for Swindon in 2017, Current Average: 9.57, Opportunity Average: 0.12

• Like 2