British Speedway Forum

32 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

I think Adam, Zach & Tobi will return, Nick on his average is a no brainer for me. I’ve had a go at a side as per below. The averages have been reduced for Adam, Zach & Kyle.

Doyle - 9.8, Howarth - 4.83, Morris - 6.60, Ellis - 6.26, Musielak - 6.52, Berge - 4 & Zach - 4.26.....totals 42.27 

As I’ve said before i’d personally like us to sign Lidsey & more so if he’s on a 4....would have him over Berge 

What about Aaron Summers in place of Howarth? His 2018 average is 4.58 and he rode in the old Conference League, so your guess is as good as mine as to whether he gets a discount.

53 minutes ago, MattK said:

We'll have to agree to disagree. We signed Musielak on a false average in 2017. Last year he started the season on 7.37 and finished on 6.52. He is also poor away from home with a lower away average than both Morris and Ellis. Granted he was the best of a bad bunch last year, but I don't understand the obsession myself.

His average was not false at Wolves he struggled at times at home but everybody especially the Wolves fans knew he had untapped potential.

At home  Swindon at  certain times he was a revelation and there are not to many seven pointers who have the potential to improve.Nick i really like and i would love him to get a testimonial at Swindon but he has to PROVE now he can be an eight pointer again.I know the track will be different in 2019 but at times this year his confidence at home looked shot after having 2 or 3 crashes in the same place.

13 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

His average was not false at Wolves he struggled at times at home but everybody especially the Wolves fans knew he had untapped potential.

At home  Swindon at  certain times he was a revelation and there are not to many seven pointers who have the potential to improve.Nick i really like and i would love him to get a testimonial at Swindon but he has to PROVE now he can be an eight pointer again.I know the track will be different in 2019 but at times this year his confidence at home looked shot after having 2 or 3 crashes in the same place.

In 2017 all rider's averages were increased by 40%, however Musielak came in midseason on his 2016average  - that is why it was false.

I agree Musielak had his moments, as did all the team - they were just too inconsistent across the board. As was the track of course, which didn't help. I think Morris can push on back to an eight point average if we have a decent #1 who can take some of the pressure off him.

For me there are better options than Musielak. Kurtz, Steve Worrall, MPT and even Ellis would be my preferred choices.

1 hour ago, hyabb17 said:

I think Adam, Zach & Tobi will return, Nick on his average is a no brainer for me. I’ve had a go at a side as per below. The averages have been reduced for Adam, Zach & Kyle.

Doyle - 9.8, Howarth - 4.83, Morris - 6.60, Ellis - 6.26, Musielak - 6.52, Berge - 4 & Zach - 4.26.....totals 42.27 

As I’ve said before i’d personally like us to sign Lidsey & more so if he’s on a 4....would have him over Berge 

lidsey Aces bound !!

6 hours ago, poolebolton said:

Trust me Brady won’t be leaving Poole 

Good as unless he’s allowed to roll at the tapes he’s pretty ordinary from behind.

6 hours ago, MattK said:

In 2017 all rider's averages were increased by 40%, however Musielak came in midseason on his 2016average  - that is why it was false.

I agree Musielak had his moments, as did all the team - they were just too inconsistent across the board. As was the track of course, which didn't help. I think Morris can push on back to an eight point average if we have a decent #1 who can take some of the pressure off him.

For me there are better options than Musielak. Kurtz, Steve Worrall, MPT and even Ellis would be my preferred choices.

Out of those riders Musielak can improve more than most we will see.!!   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Danny Connor said:

I would take Musielak to lynn any day if you guys don’t want him. He may be a gater but he is good value on that average!

So would I. He is less than Ty. Less than half a point higher than TJ.

Morris as well.

Edited by Bald Bloke

we could fit musielak in at b/vue is average is lower than tungate and he loves the NSS !!

15 hours ago, Danny Connor said:

I’d take Musielak to lynn any day if you guys don’t want him. He may be a gater but he is good value on that average!

We do want him it's just Matt that doesn't 

53 minutes ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Batchelor, Morris, Musielak and Wajtknecht have already signed 2019 contracts with Swindon. Ellis & Bellego both available on loans. 

Ellis won’t be anywhere other than Swindon. Don’t believe anything you say I’m afraid 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steve0 said:

What average would Sedgmen be (he has signed for Edinburgh)?

5.79 premiership average 2017

6.17 championship average 2017

• Like 1