British Speedway Forum

10 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

Really, not a name that I would even have considered.

Most riders will speak to most teams so maybe nothing in it. And I can't see him leaving us TBH. 

But then u think of his main sponsor CFS who's tied to Swindon so stranger things have happened 

4 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Most riders will speak to most teams so maybe nothing in it. And I can't see him leaving us TBH. 

But then u think of his main sponsor CFS who's tied to Swindon so stranger things have happened 

Valid point. Just can’t see it myself but like you said, stranger things have happened 

Edited by hyabb17

2 hours ago, poolebolton said:

I thought killer came out and said he isn't planning to do Uk this year. 

Correct. He has no interest, confirmed in last weeks Speedway Star.

It's Doyle apparently 

1 hour ago, hyabb17 said:

This has come from who? 

A guy in a supermarket in Swindon on night shift who saw a COOK and a DOYLE in the canteen with a reporter eating cream scones

• Haha 1

Forgot all about this until now, but was at stanton house hotel last Thursday evening...saw a posh white Merc in the car park with a number plate along the lines of “K BJR3” (or something like that). Probably just a coincidence and didn’t think much of it until I remembered blunsdon is just down the road.

Proper, old school rumour mill stuff, that.

7 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

It's Doyle apparently 

Doyle confirmed!!! I thought 1) we couldn’t afford him & 2) He would never ride for Swindon again......Goes to show how much poop is talked about on here.

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

Doyle confirmed!!! I thought 1) we couldn’t afford him & 2) He would never ride for Swindon again......Goes to show how much poop is talked about on here.

Certainly a shock for me. I was sure he was Ipswich bound. 

Great start for Swindon. Having someone who can win heat 1s, 13 and 15s are a must for me. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Certainly a shock for me. I was sure he was Ipswich bound. 

Great start for Swindon. Having someone who can win heat 1s, 13 and 15s are a must for me. 

Couldn’t agree more. Morris on his average now must be a shoeing now....

• Like 2

GREAT news really shocked it will be great to go out there to see Jason ride everyweek and double figures plus every meeting will do me.I think Nick/ Toby/ Zach are likely now.