British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, ZagarRacing said:

Second signing to be announced tomorrow morning.

I predict Tobiasz Musielak 

Funny you said Morris before you deleted it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

If Swindon get a top 4 of Doyle , Morris  , Tobi and Ellis and can keep Zach at reserve then god help the rest of us

Yes it's easy to forget that those 4 riders were so influential in Swindon winning the League in 2017. Not just winning it but they were well ahead of most/all of the others.

Would indeed be a strong 4, irrespective of what the others put together.

2 hours ago, Crumpet77 said:

Why ? Other teams will have top fours just as strong, and probably be even stronger at reserve. 

I know we don’t know other teams yet but Doyle apart from Lambert is the leagues best rider. 

No team will have a top 4 as strong I can’t see who would and if they get the bottom end right then they will be bang there 

Swindon won a much stronger league back in 2017 with those 4 and Bellego as a top 5. Berge for Bellego and this team will be hard to beat 

Edited by Gavan
  • Like 1

Chuffed with that Tobiasz can improve again if the averages allow i wondered who would prefer Zach over Stefan if it was for 1 spot.?I really want Berge to sign and would be really happy with a Berge/ Zach reserve partnership.

48 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Chuffed with that Tobiasz can improve again if the averages allow i wondered who would prefer Zach over Stefan if it was for 1 spot.?I really want Berge to sign and would be really happy with a Berge/ Zach reserve partnership.

Does james shanes fit he might get more of a chance than he would at poole and he is a racer:D

1 hour ago, Sidney the robin said:

I think you may get your wish of a Zach/Dmitri reserve pairing.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

I think you may get your wish of a Zach/Dmitri reserve pairing.

If we could fit him in Jack Holder is a rider i would love to see come.Could we afford him dont know a quality rider Poole should bury the hatchet with him.Going back to Swindon would be chuffed with Jason , Toby, Nick, Adam,Dimitri, Zach and my last  choice would be Jake Allen.My only worry there is Jake has been poor at the Abbey a different track now more improvement to come from Jake.

1 minute ago, Sidney the robin said:

If we could fit him in Jack Holder is a rider i would love to see come.Could we afford him dont know a quality rider Poole should bury the hatchet with him.Going back to Swindon would be chuffed with Jason , Toby, Nick, Adam,Dimitri, Zach and my last  choice would be Jake Allen.My only worry there is Jake has been poor at the Abbey a different track now more improvement to come from Jake.

That 7 wouldn't surprise me at all. I agree about Allen but there is room to improve.

6 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

That 7 wouldn't surprise me at all. I agree about Allen but there is room to improve.

Getting that rider to cope in the top five is a tough ask but Jake with Doyley might work.Also dont expect Dimitri to be a top 5 rider but on his  day he is mighty quick that reserve pairing would do me Zach to improve again.

Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 1