2. Covatti 4.70

3. Musielak 6.52

4. Ellis 6.26

5. Batchelor 7.69

6. Nielsen 3.58

7. A.Morris 3.66

0.29 remaining 

Edited by ReadingRacer2017

The strongest heat leader trio in the league - but at what cost?  Surely we can’t go with 6 riders again for the season and a token #7?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

The strongest heat leader trio in the league - but at what cost?  Surely we can’t go with 6 riders again for the season and a token #7?

It won’t be a token 7, or should I say Jack Smith level. Nathan Greaves I reckon. 

1 hour ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Still thinks it’s bit snakey on Morris joining Wolverhampton, especially after Rosco picking him over a World Champion in 2018. That’s right Nick, go join rivals on that bargain average. I hope you fall down as much as you did for Swindon in 2018.

Ahhh, RR2017 and his various aliases still trolling several threads, replying to himself and making up stories to seek attention, it’s pathetic really that you keep needing to draw attention to yourself to feel good. 

he’s a bit like thrush really. Just an irritating tw*t that refuses to go away. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Jonny the spud said:

Ahhh, RR2017 and his various aliases still trolling several threads, replying to himself and making up stories to seek attention, it’s pathetic really that you keep needing to draw attention to yourself to feel good. 

Various aliases ????

5 minutes ago, Jonny the spud said:

A pathetic individual really, obviously has no mates and seeking attention.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Jonny the spud said:

Reported for bullying 

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Jonny the spud said:

Was it him or one of his aliases who said Adam was going to Kings Lynn ? 

Can't figure out if it's Sally Field or James Mcavoy....

24.10 for the top 3 looking very strong.

Will Nick Morris still be lodging with Rosco I wonder?

3 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

24.10 for the top 3 looking very strong.

Will Nick Morris still be lodging with Rosco I wonder?

He has not been for a while, he lives on the edge of Swindon where a few Swindon riders live and keep their equipment.

Edited by A ORLOV

4 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

He has not been for a while, he lives on the edge of Swindon where a few Swindon riders live and keep their equipment.

Ah, I was told he was back at the pub!!

Can understand Nick going to a better prepared track as going to Poole would’ve been worse, with their track.

• Like 1

Nick Morris falling off is nothing new. A few seasons back we used to call him Fallalot. Bend 2 on his second or third lap he would slide off into the airbag for no apparent reason with no other rider anywhere near him.

• Like 1

I dont know what the rules are but i think Drew Kemp said he cannot ride championship and the  Prem.??Does that rule out young Brennan ?? maybe getting a prolonged run for the Robins  he was mighty impressive but would he have the set up and kit to do two leagues.?