British Speedway Forum

18 hours ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Adam and Zach to be announced tomorrow morning.

:rofl::lol:

• Like 1

Rosco said of Batch   He can win matches    Yes But only if he feels like it at the time   He will work well with DOYLE   Batch only works with Batch.

10 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

I dont know what the rules are but i think Drew Kemp said he cannot ride championship and the  Prem.??Does that rule out young Brennan ?? maybe getting a prolonged run for the Robins  he was mighty impressive but would he have the set up and kit to do two leagues.?

Don't all PL riders have to have achieved a 3 point average?

32 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

I dont know what the rules are but i think Drew Kemp said he cannot ride championship and the  Prem.??Does that rule out young Brennan ?? maybe getting a prolonged run for the Robins  he was mighty impressive but would he have the set up and kit to do two leagues.?

To double up the rider needs to have achieved 4.5 in the Championship so with new 1.5 conversion this produced the minimum 3 in the Premiership

What is not clear is if a rider does not ride in the Championship/doesnt have an established average.

I think then the new minimum assessment of 3 would apply and they would be allowed. So Brennan could ride but only if he has no place in one of the other leagues

20 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

To double up the rider needs to have achieved 4.5 in the Championship so with new 1.5 conversion this produced the minimum 3 in the Premiership

What is not clear is if a rider does not ride in the Championship/doesnt have an established average.

I think then the new minimum assessment of 3 would apply and they would be allowed. So Brennan could ride but only if he has no place in one of the other leagues

Now Eastie have moved up cant see Brennan doing NL so he maybe could do the Prem.To be honest it is to early for him but he looks really promising just hope the Robins dont have a wagging bottom end tale again.

I would say its too early for Brennan to be in the top league

He will do a fine job in the Championship - thats where he should be for his own development

• Like 4

1 hour ago, John Scrutton said:

Rosco said of Batch   He can win matches    Yes But only if he feels like it at the time   He will work well with DOYLE   Batch only works with Batch.

Think you'll find Doyle has a lot more time for Batch than for Morris;)

6 hours ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

No 

Oh please do! On second thoughts please stay, your post make me laugh so much my sides ache!

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Morris joins Wolverhampton as expected.

Not by you it wasn't but then nobody believes anything you say anyway.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

1. Doyle 9.80

2. Covatti 4.70

3. Musielak 6.52

4. Ellis 6.26

5. Batchelor 7.69

6. Nielsen 3.58

7. A.Morris 3.66

0.29 remaining 

I thought Zach was nailed on or was that meant to be rhyming slang!

3 hours ago, A ORLOV said:

He has not been for a while, he lives on the edge of Swindon where a few Swindon riders live and keep their equipment.

Lydiard as far as I know Man with a Van HQ i presume 

2 minutes ago, hagonshocker said:

Lydiard as far as I know Man with a Van HQ i presume 

Yes, I suppose he might have ended his renting there while in Australia for the winter and then a move up to Wolverhampton, will only find out if he turns up to watch Swindon meetings when Wolves are not riding, or I see him at the pub watching any tv meetings.

9 hours ago, Crazy robin said:

Weak bottom end again it is then but glad to see Troy show loyalty that was lacking from Nick.

Hope Rosco has better riders than what we ended up with at no 7 last season.

Batch isn't our asset, so hardly showing loyalty, but I couldn't see many other teams offering him a place, hopefully it won't mean a #7 out of his depth again.

4 minutes ago, noggin said:

Batch isn't our asset, so hardly showing loyalty, but I couldn't see many other teams offering him a place, hopefully it won't mean a #7 out of his depth again.

Let see how it pans out, there are some riders in the league below on low averages with the conversion. Jordan Stewart for one could kick on next year....would be a 3, pair him with Zach & that would allow 4.97 for the number 2 position.

33 minutes ago, noggin said:

No it could mean our no 2, 6 & 7 out of their depth.

No way would Poole have let a rider go when it’s obvious his average will go up again next season.

I think Batch could’ve gone to Peterborough or Ipswich even with Buster owning them.

• Haha 1