British Speedway Forum

Don't think it's merely about loyalty....despite some taking the rise  on here Troy is an 8 pointer ....it's alright banging on about improvement from here or here he is proven and will get spurred on by Doyley like he was with Darcy ...Rosco must be confident with what he can muster  with his lower end signings 

Edited by hagonshocker

1 hour ago, hyabb17 said:

Let see how it pans out, there are some riders in the league below on low averages with the conversion. Jordan Stewart for one could kick on next year....would be a 3, pair him with Zach & that would allow 4.97 for the number 2 position.

i was thinking similar for Poole the other week but someone corrected me by saying that being a Foreign rider he wold have to be a min of 4 despite his first season Champ av converting to 3.07. Nice thought though as I aired the possibility of having Pickering and or Stewart as reserves :-)

3 hours ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

i was thinking similar for Poole the other week but someone corrected me by saying that being a Foreign rider he wold have to be a min of 4 despite his first season Champ av converting to 3.07. Nice thought though as I aired the possibility of having Pickering and or Stewart as reserves :-)

The regs may be different in 2019

15 hours ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

Correct, would be a minimum of 4

any updates on the track/stadium ??? surely work has to start ???

1 hour ago, geoff58 said:

any updates on the track/stadium ??? surely work has to start ???

The last dog meeting is after Christmas so after that one would presume :rolleyes:

8 hours ago, hyabb17 said:

The last dog meeting is after Christmas so after that one would presume :rolleyes:

When the weather is at its worst!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, hyabb17 said:

is that the "last dog meeting" ever hyabb??

Just now, poole keith said:

is that the "last dog meeting" ever hyabb??

I hope not but could be, with all the bs we have been fed by the owners of the stadium over many years. 

Team announcement tomorrow. No hint that it's a new signing so I'm hoping it's either Adam or Zach (if not both).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

Team announcement tomorrow. No hint that it's a new signing so I'm hoping it's either Adam or Zach (if not both).

Wonder if the usual idiot will tell us who it is ?

• Like 1

I think/hope Rosco has all 7 signed & sealed already.

Shame it seems no room for Palm-Toft who would be a great signing.

If rumours are true the no 2 position could be a problem as 3 riders mentioned are all reserves but one will be at No 2.

2 minutes ago, Crazy robin said:

I think/hope Rosco has all 7 signed & sealed already.

Shame it seems no room for Palm-Toft who would be a great signing.

If rumours are true the no 2 position could be a problem as 3 riders mentioned are all reserves but one will be at No 2.

The points diff between Morris and Batch has put a spanner in the works.

24 minutes ago, noggin said:

The points diff between Morris and Batch has put a spanner in the works.

Still seems bloody daft to let an asset screw up team plans like Rosco has with Nick.

I doubt anyone else would’ve been allowed to call the shots like he has & a long tail again like last season when Rosco vowed it wouldn’t happen again.

Well despite people suggesting that the club couldn’t put up admission prices, they have put them up by a quid-so much for the £10 sport!