British Speedway Forum

24 minutes ago, Chalkie said:

Well despite people suggesting that the club couldn’t put up admission prices, they have put them up by a quid-so much for the £10 sport!

Which brings them inline with most other premiership sides. Poole, Wolves were £18 last season. I’m not sure what KL was. 

44 minutes ago, Crazy robin said:

Still seems bloody daft to let an asset screw up team plans like Rosco has with Nick.

I doubt anyone else would’ve been allowed to call the shots like he has & a long tail again like last season when Rosco vowed it wouldn’t happen again.

You do realise what it means to be self-employed?

The word ‘asset’ is a term used in speedway. It has no relevance in the real world.

I wanted Morris back but he was a free agent and he has exercised that option.

47 minutes ago, theblueboy said:

You do realise what it means to be self-employed?

The word ‘asset’ is a term used in speedway. It has no relevance in the real world.

I wanted Morris back but he was a free agent and he has exercised that option.

Don’t you think Nick would’ve stayed if Rosco really asked him to?.

I do.

2 minutes ago, Crazy robin said:

Don’t you think Nick would’ve stayed if Rosco really asked him to?.

I do.

No, his mind was made up in the summer when the Wolverhampton rumours first started. I knew he was leaving just felt sure Poole would have trumped any offer. He wasn't happy all season and it affected his performances and subsequently his average, people keep suggesting it was down to the pressure of being #1, anyone that watches the Robins regularly knows how unhappy he was.

Edited by The Weasel
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Weasel said:

No, his mind was made up in the summer when the Wolverhampton rumours first started. I knew he was leaving just felt sure Poole would have trumped any offer. He wasn't happy all season and it affected his performances and subsequently his average, people keep suggesting it was down to the pressure of being #1, anyone that watches the Robins regularly knows how unhappy he was.

Fair comments & I stand corrected. Doesn’t sound like he’ll be back anytime soon then especially as he’ll have a great season on a track he is very good on.

9 minutes ago, The Weasel said:

2 hours ago, A ORLOV said:

Wonder if the usual idiot will tell us who it is 

He has on the Ipswich thread.......!!!

18 minutes ago, hagonshocker said:

He has on the Ipswich thread.......!!!

Please can you post it so I don't have to go over there and look for myself?

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

He is claiming it will be Covatti 

And the idiot is wrong again

• Like 4

Just now, A ORLOV said:

And the idiot is wrong again

Never in doubt

• Like 3

My nephew has just been buying his white cider in Asda and the sporting pink has confirmed our next signing ..won't jump the gun but there is an A in the name and he's someone that's rode a speedway bike before 

40 minutes ago, hagonshocker said:

My nephew has just been buying his white cider in Asda and the sporting pink has confirmed our next signing ..won't jump the gun but there is an A in the name and he's someone that's rode a speedway bike before 

Does he eat snails with garlic for breakfast ?