British Speedway Forum

8 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Allen, Wajtknecht, Berge

I'd be happy with those three depending on whether they can all fit.

12 hours ago, theblueboy said:

I accept that Monmore’s track is better prepared than Swindon, that’s a given, however, I don’t see Morris, or any rider for that matter, riding somewhere else just because the track is better. There must be a financial inducement.

I doubt anybody on this forum would change their job, travel 90 miles up the road for the same money?

Riders travel many miles every day for their work, some well more than 90 miles!

Typical the troll from reading goes quiet and the other one posts  :rolleyes:  

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, ZagarRacing said:

So I don’t want to give the troll credit but Zach has been confirmed in today’s speedway star. 

You don't want to give yourself credit!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ZagarRacing said:

So I don’t want to give the troll credit but Zach has been confirmed in today’s speedway star. 

Thats because you are the same person......what a sad little life you must lead

• Like 3

Good news about Ellis. Hes going the right way and I found it ridiculous that anyone could have put together a predicted/wanted 1-7 without him in it this year. 

I'm not as worried about a weak bottom end to the team as most. We are going to be a lot stronger at number 1 this season and whilst I wouldn't have wanted Batch back as a number 1, he is probably the best number 5 in the league. So far so good.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Riders travel many miles every day for their work, some well more than 90 miles!

Is petrol free in the West Midlands, Steve?

6 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

With the riders already signed it is going to be a very weak bottom end.

Meanwhile, back on the south coast ....... a weak top end.  :)

3 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

With the riders already signed it is going to be a very weak bottom end.

Unless Rosco has got a good rider on a low average up his sleeve that is a bit of a concern, as that was our problem last year with one weak reserve after an injury to our first choice Mitch.

8 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

Unless Rosco has got a good rider on a low average up his sleeve that is a bit of a concern, as that was our problem last year with one weak reserve after an injury to our first choice Mitch.

Adam indicated in one of the interviews that if we complete with the team he knows of then we will be very competitive at the top & bottom end.

• Like 2