British Speedway Forum

If Berge is converted back from his 5.03 CL average on the 1.5 conversion rate, it gives 3.35, which would make him fit with Zach.

Doyle

Lampart

Ellis

Musielak

Batchelor

Wajtknecht

Berge

The strongest top four in the league and Berge certain to improve on 3.35.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DC2 said:

If Berge is converted back from his 5.03 CL average on the 1.5 conversion rate, it gives 3.35, which would make him fit with Zach.

Doyle

Lampart

Ellis

Musielak

Batchelor

Wajtknecht

Berge

Berge would come in on that 4 prem average. 

11 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Doyle

Lampart

Ellis

Musielak

Batchelor

Wajtknecht

Berge

How can you say that when most teams haven't announced their top four. There will be stronger top fours in my opinion especially as you have flakey Batchelor.

2 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

Berge would come in on that 4 prem average. 

If so, I’d have Berge and Stefan Nielsen at reserve. Both could add 2 points.

2 minutes ago, DC2 said:

If so, I’d have Berge and Stefan Nielsen at reserve. Both could add 2 points.

According to website Zach is nailed on .

1 minute ago, foreverblue said:

How can you say that when most teams haven't announced their top four. There will be stronger top fours in my opinion especially as you have flakey Batchelor.

Troy flakey, but achieving 7.69. You need to look at all the puff pastry that’ll be returning to Poole next season! And no Chris Harris to bail you out!  :)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, DC2 said:

Troy flakey, but achieving 7.69. You need to look at all the puff pastry that’ll be returning to Poole next season! And no Chris Harris to bail you out!  :)

We haven't announced our heat leaders yet, 7.69 is very high for Batchelor, good job he is returning to Swindon no one else would take him.

4 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

We haven't announced our heat leaders yet, 7.69 is very high for Batchelor, good job he is returning to Swindon no one else would take him.

Personally I'm not a massive Batch fan but at number 5 he'll be better than some number 1's. I expect Doyle & Batch to score around 25 points per meeting between them. Those two should take the p!ss.

If Adam & Tobi then add a combined 15 points then the top 4 will have 40 points between them....I think the 4 are more than capable of achieving that.

Edited by hyabb17
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

Personally I'm not a massive Batch fan but at number 5 he'll be better than some number 1's. I expect Doyle & Batch to score around 25 points per meeting between them. Those two should take the p!ss.

If Adam & Tobi then add a combined 15 points then the top 4 will have 40 points between them....I think the 4 are more than capable of achieving that.

With Doyle and Batchelor at 1 and 5 they can only score a maximum of 28 points so if Doyle drops one point and Batch two, you are saying they will be averaging 11.20 and 10.40 which is a hell of an improvement. Then you have Tobi and Adam scoring 15 between them out of a possible 21 points giving them an average of 7.5 each and only dropping six points between them in five races.

In truth you are looking at 22 at most between the top two and 12 between Tobi and Adam if all go well leaving you needing at least 11 between the other three and hope for no falls, no engine failures etc.

Very good top three and good backing with Ellis but its a team event and away the bottom three you need the top four to be on form together

10 minutes ago, T.N.T. said:

With Doyle and Batchelor at 1 and 5 they can only score a maximum of 28 points so if Doyle drops one point and Batch two, you are saying they will be averaging 11.20 and 10.40 which is a hell of an improvement. Then you have Tobi and Adam scoring 15 between them out of a possible 21 points giving them an average of 7.5 each and only dropping six points between them in five races.

In truth you are looking at 22 at most between the top two and 12 between Tobi and Adam if all go well leaving you needing at least 11 between the other three and hope for no falls, no engine failures etc.

Very good top three and good backing with Ellis but its a team event and away the bottom three you need the top four to be on form together

It was a generalisation, I would expect those 4 to score big points, especially at home. 40 between the 4 at home is achievable IMO, away from home maybe more difficult. As things stand I think the make up of our side is very, very good. 

Zach is good for 5/6 points per match & I think we will have a number 7 who can score points. 

Edited by hyabb17

2 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

It was a generalisation, I would expect those 4 to score big points, especially at home. 40 between the 4 at home is achievable IMO, away from home maybe more difficult. As things stand I think the make up of our side is very, very good. 

40 at home from the top four is still a high figure to reach out of a possible 49 and would mean riders like Lambert, Fricke, Masters etc scoring 6-9 points at Swindon from five rides

Bitch ain't too flaky, finished 4th.in averages, Doyley 2nd. strongest top 1 and 5.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, T.N.T. said:

40 at home from the top four is still a high figure to reach out of a possible 49 and would mean riders like Lambert, Fricke, Masters etc scoring 6-9 points at Swindon from five rides

Something seriously wrong if Doyle, Batch, Tobe and Adam don't score 40

8 minutes ago, auntie doris said:

Something seriously wrong if Doyle, Batch, Tobe and Adam don't score 40

Can't see those 4 getting 40 between them personally between 36-38 would be my guess.