British Speedway Forum

21 minutes ago, Crazy robin said:

Still find it hard to believe that using Dawid has meant us having to use a 3 point rider at reserve rather than Stefan!

Surely all our options for number 2 were around Lamps average so not much different. Morris stitching us up was the problem and has clearly led to a rethink. We will be fine tho.

17 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

Surely all our options for number 2 were around Lamps average so not much different. Morris stitching us up was the problem and has clearly led to a rethink. We will be fine tho.

There must have been one(Jake Allen or Aaron Summers) who had a lower average than Dawid that would’ve meant we could’ve had Stefan.

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 11:00 PM, Paddy The Rebel said:

Signing 2nd rate poles allways ends up them being replaced midway through the season,rather teams didnt sign poles tbf.

Does it .we sign  him in 2012 and we won the league .

1 hour ago, Crazy robin said:

There must have been one(Jake Allen or Aaron Summers) who had a lower average than Dawid that would’ve meant we could’ve had Stefan.

Same averages nearly I think

Is James Shanes to high? he would be my choice we cant fit them in now but Jordan Stewart and Josh Pickering would be two riders i would of liked to look at.

11 hours ago, Crazy robin said:

Still find it hard to believe that using Dawid has meant us having to use a 3 point rider at reserve rather than Stefan!

Other routes would have meant Zach starting in the main body of the team I'd imagine.

In Lampart we have someone who raced at No.1 last season in a side also with Robert Lambert, Sam Masters & Andreas Jonsson. Take a little look at his scores over the last couple of seasons, I think a lot are under estimating him.

Time will tell, but pleased with it all so far. Assuming Zach is in, if Shanes can be the last one in then I think we'll be all good

24 minutes ago, Reliant Robin said:

Other routes would have meant Zach starting in the main body of the team I'd imagine.

In Lampart we have someone who raced at No.1 last season in a side also with Robert Lambert, Sam Masters & Andreas Jonsson. Take a little look at his scores over the last couple of seasons, I think a lot are under estimating him.

Time will tell, but pleased with it all so far. Assuming Zach is in, if Shanes can be the last one in then I think we'll be all good

Shanes was treated shabbily at Poole and there is a rider there who can improve his average.He also is an exciting rider to watch be great to see him join the Robins.

I wonder if the dick head from along the M4 will tell us who it is, and get it wrong again.

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

I imagine you officially announce Zach now. 

I'm not so sure. He's still in/on his way back from Aussie. They have said they'll meet when he's back face to face. Would hazard a guess it's the number 7.

2 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

I'm not so sure. He's still in/on his way back from Aussie. They have said they'll meet when he's back face to face. Would hazard a guess it's the number 7.

More than likely as even if Zach flew out first  thing Sunday he would be knackered today.

And right on cue as Orlov predicted, confirmation arrives that Shanes won't be at Swindon :rolleyes: