British Speedway Forum

5 minutes ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

I think you will be eating your words on this one. 

Even if right , which I doubt, with one correct guess out of 6, big deal.

I think you guys need to look up the meaning of the word troll.

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers ...

9 minutes ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers ...

And you should know

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, A ORLOV said:

I wonder if the dick head from along the M4 will tell us who it is, and get it wrong again.

I think he kinda just did....

52 minutes ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

And???.....

Swindon look decent. But imo have made a bit of a howler signing Lampart. It gives them a very weak number 7 all season. You would have thought after last season they would have learnt that teams need two strong reserves instead of a whipping boy. If Shanes is number 7 he will excite with his never say die attitude. Crap gater though!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Swindon look decent. But imo have made a bit of a howler signing Lampart. It gives them a very weak number 7 all season. You would have thought after last season they would have learnt that teams need two strong reserves instead of a whipping boy. If Shanes is number 7 he will excite with his never say die attitude. Crap gater though!

For once we agree Steve but guess a mid-season team change might be used as surely Rosco won’t make that mistake again.

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I think it was the plan to have a decent one but Morris not coming back put paid to that. We are gonna be miles stronger in heats 1,13 and 15 next season so im not worried. Sure Lamps is a risk but might pay off. 

Frank will do fine  ....if we get two talented tryer's at reserve then all good in my book

Edited by hagonshocker

9 hours ago, thecoombdog said:

I think it was the plan to have a decent one but Morris not coming back put paid to that. We are gonna be miles stronger in heats 1,13 and 15 next season so im not worried. Sure Lamps is a risk but might pay off. 

In heats 13/15  we are going to be mightily  strong  David i feel can do a job how many points do we expect 4 or 5 ?? in a tough top five position.The reserves it is going to be difficult if it was say Zach and maybe Brennan ( unlikely he impressed me) at home we would cope away a different ball game.Whoever it is the reserve position is going to be difficult to fill really happy with the side though Wolves are the only side at the moment that worry me.

James Shanes it is then.

Someone's going to be happy!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Grachan said:

James Shanes it is then.

Someone's going to be happy!

Gotta get one out of 100 right especially when the averages mean there aren't many options!

• Like 1