British Speedway Forum

6 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

If you don't like the win win mentality then you are better off supporting someone else! 

Errrr ..... not really. Poole give you plenty of laughs along the way!   :)

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

If you don't like the win win mentality then you are better off supporting someone else! 

Your best bet is for your club to  get the track right first  before you worry about winning.!!!

Edited by Sidney the robin

Expected Shanes to be the 7th man and happy with that line-up. Good entertainment value, and whilst most teams still have plenty to announce, I think we'll be back at the right end of the table in 2019.

7 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Your best bet is for your club to  get the track right first  before you worry about winning.!!!

I'd actually agree with that! 

8 minutes ago, Reliant Robin said:

Expected Shanes to be the 7th man and happy with that line-up. Good entertainment value, and whilst most teams still have plenty to announce, I think we'll be back at the right end of the table in 2019.

I would guess Swindon, Wolves and Pboro will be the top 3 atm.

23 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

It might well be, but like Gavan you seem to repeat it 100 times over. 

just like you then you answer every time just saying:t:

24 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

what a poor comment 

2 minutes ago, ray c said:

what a poor comment 

Not really. Matt Ford has always had the win win mentality, so if you don't like it, I would have thought Swindon or Somerset or even IOW would be a better fit for you. Would save the hours of moaning, unless you like that?

5 minutes ago, ray c said:

just like you then you answer every time just saying:t:

Haha, I definitely do not. You are a very defensive person. Very negative. But whatever floats your boat I guess. 

5 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I'd actually agree with that! 

I might not agree with all the thing's Ford has done over the years but you have to give credit for the success he has had over a prolonged period.Nothing would give me greater pleasure if Poole can get there track sorted Lisa because i have enjoyed going to Poole over the years especially the 1980s.

• Like 4

Welcome to the Abbey James Shanes. 

Given the points available an excellent signing... 

12 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Haha, I definitely do not. You are a very defensive person. Very negative. But whatever floats your boat I guess. 

if you don't like what I say don't read it we will leave it at that :cheers:

41 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

He certainly doesn't seem supportive of our team. I don't like some of the things we have done over the years but I would rather we had team changes and won than no changes and lose.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

You really have got a bee in your bonnet about this! I think you're more bitter about it than James is, as I'm sure I read somewhere he was expecting it...?

There is/was no issue between James and Poole. He knew he was underperforming and had discussed things with MF.

Like most things in speedway it comes down to numbers!

Good Luck at Swindon James.

• Like 2

Just now, Skidder1 said:

There is/was no issue between James and Poole. He knew he was underperforming and had discussed things with MF.

Like most things in speedway it comes down to numbers!

Good Luck at Swindon James.

Underperforming is a bit harsh....performing ok considering lack of experience .....

• Like 1