British Speedway Forum

9 minutes ago, Crazy robin said:

As they have always been with every team that win the league.

I hope I’m wrong but I agree with you & we will get beasted at reserve with what other teams will have.

But with Morris stitching us up big time Rosco has done what he can & as long as he doesn’t sit on his hands like last season we’ll be ok.

Robin why has Nick stitched us up? he needs a new challenge also are the likes of Nielsen,Jackobsen,Berge,Andersson, reserves being bandied about are they  that great not really.If we don't do anything this year it won't be just down to the reserves it will be that our top four have not done the business we shall see eh!!!

Edited by Sidney the robin

2 hours ago, thecoombdog said:

The new track won't happen. We will be in the same stadium and on the same track next season.

Now we know why Morris left.

2 hours ago, thecoombdog said:

The new track won't happen. We will be in the same stadium and on the same track next season.

Maybe a different  shape hope so anyway.

1 hour ago, Sidney the robin said:

Robin why has Nick stitched us up? he needs a new challenge also are the likes of Nielsen,Jackobsen,Berge,Andersson, reserves being bandied about are they  that great not really.If we don't do anything this year it won't be just down to the reserves it will be that our top four have not done the business we shall see eh!!!

Just think there was so much improvement in Nick’s average but you make some very good points about each bit you’ve put.

6 hours ago, Crazy robin said:

Just think there was so much improvement in Nick’s average but you make some very good points about each bit you’ve put.

I think Nick will be back Crazy at some stage in his career , i  hope so and i think he will be a great signing for the Wolves.Your  main point which is relevant and could be proved right has Rosco gone the same way as last year in building this side are they similar???? That side failed badly last year so why would 2019 be any different we shall see if Lampart struggles a decision there has to be made quickly though.

• Like 1

In Rosco We Trust..............others pay cash

18 hours ago, BLACKHEART said:

I prefer the Swindon side containing Lampart & Shanes as well. Because it's a lot weaker. Lampart desperation signing. 

Not sure desperation signing is fair considering Rosco said he almost signed him last season to replace Bellego. It may well be a poor signing but only time will tell.

22 minutes ago, birdy said:

Not sure desperation signing is fair considering Rosco said he almost signed him last season to replace Bellego. It may well be a poor signing but only time will tell.

I look at it this way

Out: Morris, Bellego and Smith

In: Doyle , Lampart and Shanes

For me the bottom 3 riders will outscore the top 3.

Add in the improvement likely from Ellis and Zach and only those without speedway knowledge or the odd Poole fan wont accept this is a good 1-7

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BLACKHEART said:

Swindon 3 points better off. 4 at best.

I'm more than happy with our team. I've no doubt in my mind that we won't be in the top 4, if not top.

2 hours ago, ArthurRudge said:

Must admit Swindon looking very good ON PAPER.

very weak with shanes/zak/lampart im afraid & ellis will have to step up to cover for them !!

23 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

very weak with shanes/zak/lampart im afraid & ellis will have to step up to cover for them !!

I think your top 4 will keep Swindon in the hunt and in the top 4. 

If the bottom half does not do it's job then Rosco can always look to change riders should he not feel they will do what he needs from July onwards. I would hope not for the team, being Brits involved but ultimately we are in a results driven biz.

1 hour ago, BLACKHEART said:

Swindon 3 points better off. 4 at best.

Doyle and Shanes will outscore what Morris and Smith did by at least 6 points a meeting

38 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

They were weaker with Morris/Zach/Smith and didnt make the play offs, they have clearly improved their 1-7

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gavan said:

I look at it this way

Out: Morris, Bellego and Smith

In: Doyle , Lampart and Shanes

For me the bottom 3 riders will outscore the top 3.

Add in the improvement likely from Ellis and Zach and only those without speedway knowledge or the odd Poole fan wont accept this is a good 1-7

They have a good top 4, the bottom 3 has question marks for me.