British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, T.N.T. said:

James is a cracking little rider but Ashley Morris is only on 3.66 because he had to ride at number two for a time and was averaging near seven for Newcastle at one stage and think Ash has an edge over James who was reserve only and hasnt progressed as well as expected so far, especially when you consider how good he is on grass and longtrack. As for Stefan he never has a long rub anywhere to judge him on but while James is better than Smith, is Doyle (12) and Lampart (5) a great improvement on Bellego (6) and Morris (10) ?

But Ashley who i like a lot and he has progressed really well but he has rode at two real homer tracks.Of course you have to be good anough to ride them and Ashley even in the top five did well  Shanes will do ok 

2 hours ago, T.N.T. said:

James is a cracking little rider but Ashley Morris is only on 3.66 because he had to ride at number two for a time and was averaging near seven for Newcastle at one stage and think Ash has an edge over James who was reserve only and hasnt progressed as well as expected so far, especially when you consider how good he is on grass and longtrack. As for Stefan he never has a long rub anywhere to judge him on but while James is better than Smith, is Doyle (12) and Lampart (5) a great improvement on Bellego (6) and Morris (10) ?

Morris 10??? Lol

So new track marked out so I'm told and that's it. So 3 months at best to get track ready......could itbeanother winter of embarrassment on the new stadium a d track reshape

do the  pits have to be moved before the start of the season or will they be allowed to use existing pits? ditto with sound barriers?or does the existing pits have to be demolished before the the sound barriers can be constructed?

1 hour ago, poole keith said:

do the  pits have to be moved before the start of the season or will they be allowed to use existing pits? ditto with sound barriers?or does the existing pits have to be demolished before the the sound barriers can be constructed?

No idea but the new pits are where the end of the present stand is so if it is not demolished before March they will have to use the old ones.  Do not recall seeing any date deadline by which the sound barriers have to be installed.

• Thanks 1

On 12/13/2018 at 12:01 PM, MattK said:

I dont know what other Swindon fans think but the reserves being assembled at  other clubs are not that frightening.I think Zach/ James can hold there own certainly at home anyway.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

I dont know what other Swindon fans think but the reserves being assembled at  other clubs are not that frightening.I think Zach/ James can hold there own certainly at home anyway.

And with Zach getting a position riding for Birmingham that will also help his progress.

10 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

And with Zach getting a position riding for Birmingham that will also help his progress.

I think if Zach can start the season well he can push on ORLOV he always seems to start the season slowly then gradually   gets into it.At home at times he was very good, he  beat some good riders he has a great riding style and is  a popular bloke with everyone really hope he can improve again i think he will.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

On paper the likes of Bjerre and Barker should 5-1 Zach and James.

Rosco has to give Zach a mindset of gating and winning heat 2 every time. It has to be his heat. And Lampart/Ellis similarly in heat 8.

29 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Rosco has to give Zach a mindset of gating and winning heat 2 every time. It has to be his heat. And Lampart/Ellis similarly in heat 8.

According to the Panthers thread they have signed Damien Drozdz, making him one of their reserves.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

According to the Panthers thread they have signed Damien Drozdz, making him one of their reserves.

That was Fake news ...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BluPanther said:

That was Fake news ...

Oh dear. Scrap that then :unsure:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, DC2 said:

I think that the Peterborough reserve partnership will be decent at home away from home i am not so sure.Also both of those riders are racer types will they gell?  one thing is though that both Bjerre/Barker will be able to mix it in the top five when they move up.

17 hours ago, A ORLOV said:

cant send you an email but I think its the last one you mention there is a pattern developing sorry

Edited by ray c