British Speedway Forum

If Rosco saw a BSPA riders' average list that included the ridiculously low ones being applied to L Bjerre, Barker, Busk Jacobsen and Rasmus Jensen, what made him think Lampart was a good signing on 4.56?

15 minutes ago, DC2 said:

If Rosco saw a BSPA riders' average list that included the ridiculously low ones being applied to L Bjerre, Barker, Busk Jacobsen and Rasmus Jensen, what made him think Lampart was a good signing on 4.56?

His abicus!!

1 minute ago, Skidder1 said:

His abicus!!

And Jake Allen too.

5 hours ago, DC2 said:

Because he thought he was on a false average I expect and plenty of room for improvement. Who has signed Rasmus Jensen?

Edited by foreverblue

30 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Because he thought he was on a false average I expect and plenty of room for improvement. Who has signed Rasmus Jensen?

Cant see him at Wolves , that would scupper the other rider plans.

Either Kings Lynn or Ipswich........would love to see him at Foxhall in a reserve berth with Allen

40 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Considering the expense involved it is a strange one as thought even he would have looked at the Poole - Spaniak situation last season. Also with so much cost cutting someone like a Rasmus Jensen or even a NBJ would seem to make more sense one would assume a lot less expense.

Maybe Ipswich will go after Jensen as plenty of positives were being posted on our Poole page at what we thought was going to be our other reserve. How wrong those who had certain inside info were, unless he was over what Ford could/would pay with his now restricted budget.

8 hours ago, DC2 said:

Are those other riders named 1-5 riders? i think not i think Lampart has a period to come up to speed otherwise he goes.

10 hours ago, DC2 said:

Exactly what I thought & I can only think they must’ve turned him down.

1 minute ago, Crazy robin said:

Exactly what I thought & I can only think they must’ve turned him down.

Or the list wasn’t published and others were sharper than Rosco?

11 minutes ago, DC2 said:

They will never get it right so waste of time trying to understand sadly.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Crazy robin said:

They will never get it right so waste of time trying to understand sadly.

They don’t think rules through. They solve one “problem” but create another and the unscrupulous promoters take advantage.

31 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Others sharper than Rosco surely not!!

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, Steve0 said:

Is that a flower? :wink:

Could be!!?  one of those at Blunsdon with petals that droop and finally fall off around August/September.:D

6 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Could be!!?  one of those at Blunsdon with petals that droop and finally fall off around August/September.:D

Or the ones on the south coast that fall off in April and are replaced by plastic ones in May and again in July? :)

• Haha 2