British Speedway Forum

Is Stefan Nielsen not an option, he has a low average and is a Swindon asset. Just wondered why it is only me who seems to have mentioned him .

6 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

However IF Zach 4.29 + Shanes 3.15 = 7.44 - 0.01 to bring side under 42.5 limit = 7.43.

7.43 x 1.5 = 11.145 (can't remember where the round up/down starts).

However 11.14 - 6.36 (Pickering) = 4.78 (which would be enough for Garcia or Bacon). Brave move to drop Waj but would create a title winning side in my opinion.

Pickering has talent and he will be picked up by someone.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HGould said:

it's not that which is the issue, the issue he can't ride in 3 Leagues so would have to ditch NL at Kent and in terms of rides and income; let alone confidence of winning; that's probably a wiser move right now.

Which regulation number states this?

Wonder if perks as signed to replace Shane's then. He should fit.

Looks like hes signed somewhere 

6 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Wonder if perks as signed to replace Shane's then. He should fit.

Looks like hes signed somewhere 

Where does this information come from?

I just looked up his recent scores and he's taken some useful scalps lately - eg Richard Lawson, Scott Nicholls, Lasse Bjerre and Steve Worrall.

No info. But perks has put that he as big news coming. And put #premiership. So it's a guess at which club

Edited by Phil The Ace
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, ZagarRacing said:

The word on Twitter is Shanes has now been released.

Who is the replacement??

And can they score better than Shanes.

2+1 / 1 / 1 / 2+1 / 0 / 2+2 / 0

Twit twit twit 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Is Stefan Nielsen not an option, he has a low average and is a Swindon asset. Just wondered why it is only me who seems to have mentioned him .

Stefan’s average would now be 3.92 on conversion from his current CL average. So we could have him with Danny Gappmaier or Joel Andersson from the CL, but Stefan hasn’t found his form yet this season.

Frankly I’d rather try Pickering/Starke/Doolan/Kyle Newman with Kemp. Assuming Kemp drops his NL ride.

Shanes can’t gate and Zach can’t mix it at the moment. We need a gater and/or someone with more confidence.

9 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Frankly I’d rather try Pickering/Starke/Doolan/Kyle Newman with Kemp. Assuming Kemp drops his NL ride.

Kemp has already stated pre season he isn’t doing top flight and would be bad if he dumped his NL club anyway.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Stefan’s average would now be 3.92 on conversion from his current CL average. So we could have him with Danny Gappmaier or Joel Andersson from the CL, but Stefan hasn’t found his form yet this season.

Shanes can’t gate and Zach can’t mix it at the moment. We need a gater and/or someone with more confidence.

I think I would prefer to see how Newman gets on at Eastbourne before making any rash decisions. Possibly Rasmus Jensen may be a better bet.

Edited by foreverblue

Perks has indeed signed for Robins. Strange one as he was terrible on his last visit to Abbey. You can all apologise for doubting me as well.

Edited by ZagarRacing

New 1-7

1. Jason Doyle

2. Dawid Lampart

3. Tobiasz Musielak

4. Adam Ellis

5. Troy Batchelor

6. Zach Wajtknecht

7. Ellis Perks

1 hour ago, ZagarRacing said:

Perks has indeed signed for Robins. Strange one as he was terrible on his last visit to Abbey. You can all apologise for doubting me as well.

Just putting 2 & 2 together based on what others have said. We had Craig Cook at 1 based on your previous posts.

i have seen the Perks won’t fit due to average & also the 3 league rule. Time will tell. 

2 hours ago, ZagarRacing said:

1 hour ago, ZagarRacing said:

New 1-7

1. Jason Doyle

2. Dawid Lampart

3. Tobiasz Musielak

4. Adam Ellis

5. Troy Batchelor

6. Zach Wajtknecht

7. Ellis Perks

So has he dropped the Leicester cubs because otherwise he cant sign

You know nothing

He might chat s**t but this time he could have flukely got it right somehow