British Speedway Forum

8 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

He might chat s**t but this time he could have flukely got it right somehow

That I don’t doubt, but it’s a fluke by putting 2 & 2 together. Time will tell. 

• Like 3

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day, it may be right, it may not. But that won’t stop him coming on here and spouting bõllocks 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Perks confirmed.

15 hours ago, ZagarRacing said:

Perks has indeed signed for Robins. Strange one as he was terrible on his last visit to Abbey. You can all apologise for doubting me as well.

But he was decent for Rye House in 2017, and scored paid six that year he made fine progress before he was shafted.This track now will suit him more and he is a decent gater look i am under no illusions it is a tough ask but he can score points welcome Ellis.

Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 1

During the winter the regs were adjusted so that the min average was 3 not 2 and it was said that a rider had to achieve a 4.5 figure in the Championship in order to be allowed to double up.......

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

During the winter the regs were adjusted so that the min average was 3 not 2 and it was said that a rider had to achieve a 4.5 figure in the Championship in order to be allowed to double up.......

Or have previously achieved a 3 point average in the UK's top league

5 minutes ago, Reliant Robin said:

Or have previously achieved a 3 point average in the UK's top league

Bjerre and Barker statred on converted averages as their previous 2017 performances were considered irrelevant having not ridden in 2018 Prem

Riders starting this year in the Champ only joining Prem clubs now will have their 2019 Champ figure converted as their 2018 figure no longer applies

Yet for this reg an average achieved in ANY PREVIOUS season is considered acceptable to satisfy the condition

And people wonder why speedway is in the position it is......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Don’t think one change is enough, but Good Luck, Ellis!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, ZagarRacing said:

Drops the mic

For God's sake! It had already been on Perk's Instagram and Phil the Ace had already posted on here that Perks had signed for someone before you came out with your big "revelation".

Why do you do this? I get the impression from your normal posts that you are pretty knowledgeable on speedway. Why not just stick to that?

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Don’t think one change is enough, but Good Luck, Ellis!

Oh you want more changes, I thought loyalty was king at Swindon!!

5 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Oh you want more changes, I thought loyalty was king at Swindon!!

We’ve been very loyal to Zach over the last few seasons, but he hasn’t hit form this year and this team can’t carry him.

Perks is a decent signing for Swindon. He can trap and has been in good form this year for the Lions & the Cubs.

#SMKB