British Speedway Forum

19 minutes ago, DC2 said:

We’ve been very loyal to Zach over the last few seasons, but he hasn’t hit form this year and this team can’t carry him.

I know Zach is highly thought of but he has so much pressure on him due to Shanes being the other reserve and not scoring so with Perks in the team maybe some pressure will be taken off and his scores may improve.

• Like 3

Welcome to Blunsdon Ellis. Will perk up the reserves hopefully.

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Typical Peterborough strengthen prior to a Poole meeting now Swindon strengthen prior to them meeting Poole!

What's typical about it? Would have thought it to be the other way round!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, proud panther said:

Can Perks ride in all 3 leagues, or will he have to drop Leicester Cubs ?

That has been claimed on a few threads but no one has so far posted the regulation confirming a rider cant ride in all 3 leagues......

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

That has been claimed on a few threads but no one has so far posted the regulation confirming a rider cant ride in all 3 leagues......

I ain’t the foggiest about regulations but it says on Leicester’s Twitter feed he’ll be riding in all 3 leagues.

Which this being British Speedway probably means he actually can’t.

2 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I’ve looked and I’ve looked on the SCB regulations and can find nothing, although I’m sure it was mentioned by the BSPA in the close season as others have indicated.

7 hours ago, Grachan said:

For God's sake! It had already been on Perk's Instagram and Phil the Ace had already posted on here that Perks had signed for someone before you came out with your big "revelation".

Why do you do this? I get the impression from your normal posts that you are pretty knowledgeable on speedway. Why not just stick to that?

His cousin in Tesco told him.......

7 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

I’ve looked and I’ve looked on the SCB regulations and can find nothing, although I’m sure it was mentioned by the BSPA in the close season as others have indicated.

2017 dan bewley rode for colts/glasgow/Aces !!

Maybe the regulation has been dropped now that there are FRN’s in the Premiership meaning no clashes with Championship fixtures. 

1 hour ago, geoff58 said:

2017 dan bewley rode for colts/glasgow/Aces !!

And riders did in 2018. There was something mentioned about only riding 2 leagues this year that was mentioned in the close season. Tho not sure if that’s actually the case because the SCB rules don’t appear to mention it.

2 hours ago, ArthurRudge said:

Notice Shane's didn't last long said it was a gash signing at the beginning  

Give yerself a medal

• Thanks 1

BREAKING: Subject to BSPA approval, @SwindonSpeedway have signed Rasmus Jensen to replace Dawid Lampart. He will guest at No.2 tonight.

Club have confirmed that they have a medical certificate for Lampart however his starting permission has been removed by Lublin his polish club so we’ve signed Jensen