British Speedway Forum

On 6/6/2019 at 11:16 PM, hagonshocker said:

The new guy has an A in his name somewhere 

An initial, near the start, in the middle or towards the end? What a tease!

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, waytogo28 said:

An initial, near the start, in the middle or towards the end? What a tease!

Yeah one of them lol

What do Budgie fans think do we sign Starke now??  or wait and go in a different direction.Even with Starke ( Pickering mentioned) i believe this side will win the league now Jensen on a 4.51 average a steal  unreal really.

Edited by Sidney the robin

18 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

What do Budgie fans think do we sign Starke now??  or wait and go in a different direction.Even with Starke ( Pickering mentioned) i believe this side will win the league now Jensen on a 4.51 average a steal  unreal really.

I think if it was Starke he will have been signed up already, I have a feeling that Rosco is waiting for a rider to become available & averages to fit. I personally wouldn't mind either Jonas Jeppesen or Andreas Lyager being bought in if at all possible.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

I think if it was Starke he will have been signed up already, I have a feeling that Rosco is waiting for a rider to become available & averages to fit. I personally wouldn't mind either Jonas Jeppesen or Andreas Lyager being bought in if at all possible.

Lyager would be a really good shout, Pickering/ Stewart are two others i would consider if they were available.

Starkey rode well for Zummerzet last year, thought he may be good choice at reserve. The Robins have excellent side. Just not enough track action.

We just need 7 fit riders and a few more meetings our season has been way too erratic so far....practice sessions at home would help as well as consistent track conditions 

Better Gp for Jason tonight.

1 hour ago, noggin said:

Better Gp for Jason tonight.

Yeah much more like it should had been more but nevermind.....boring as though

25 minutes ago, hagonshocker said:

One mistake plus the tapes touch could have been another 4 points, but think he'll kick on now, yeah pretty mediocre GP.

2 hours ago, noggin said:

One mistake plus the tapes touch could have been another 4 points, but think he'll kick on now, yeah pretty mediocre GP.

Standard Prague racing tho. Never look forward to watching racing from there. At least it improved the last 3rd.

2 hours ago, hagonshocker said:

Boring GP? I thought all that was needed was 'star' riders to make exciting racing and the crowds come flocking back? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Gemini said:

Boring GP? I thought all that was needed was 'star' riders to make exciting racing and the crowds come flocking back? 

Agree. You get 3 or4 good races in most meetings. Sadly you could have your next meeting at £10 and get a few in, next week a bit less and the 3rd week the same.

There's much more that the younger generation would rather be doing. It's the sign of the times. I don't think it can be fixed as a pro sport in the UK:(

• Like 1