Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

I'd say thats season over. Shame for him. 

Should imagine bellego will return for him

24 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

Tobi has confirmed he’s done ligament damage (broken ligaments) in his knee.

Could be season ending then.

2 minutes ago, noggin said:

Could be season ending then.

That is a hell of a shame for him if that is the case

1 minute ago, A ORLOV said:

That is a hell of a shame for him if that is the case

if it's the same severity as a footballers Injury like the ox at Liverpool, you're looking at 12months ish, hopefully the prognosis isn't as bad as feared.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

I'd say thats season over. Shame for him. 

Should imagine bellego will return for him

That would be the logical signing, still lives in Swindon. 

If so would give us almost 5 points for another rider which could see Rasmus at reserve 

Edited by hyabb17

Bloody shame for Tobi and Robins.

Bellego and Aarnio with Rasmus dropping to reserve if Tobi out for the season? Or maybe Douglas.

Edited by Anzum

I like Aarnio and Bellego.

I’m sure Rosco will have his plans out but sorry I don’t want to see David back as he isn’t good enough away from home & had a nightmare at The Abbey this season.

Would love to see Killer back but doubt we can afford him so think it could be 2 riders based in Britain.

Gutted for Tobi though.

23 hours ago, Gemini said:

Boring GP? I thought all that was needed was 'star' riders to make exciting racing and the crowds come flocking back? 

Sorry you are confused hagonshocker. :lol: My point being that according to some we need the star riders in the UK to get attendances to rise. Keep diluting the product and more will stay away. However, that was a GP so presumably full of the so called star riders yet it was boring. 

9 minutes ago, Gemini said:

Sorry you are confused hagonshocker. :lol: My point being that according to some we need the star riders in the UK to get attendances to rise. Keep diluting the product and more will stay away. However, that was a GP so presumably full of the so called star riders yet it was boring. 

And a full stadium.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gemini said:

And ? the stadium was full what the racing is like has little to with attendances as Belle Vue  has shown us 

12 hours ago, Crazy robin said:

I’m sure Rosco will have his plans out but sorry I don’t want to see David back as he isn’t good enough away from home & had a nightmare at The Abbey this season.

Would love to see Killer back but doubt we can afford him so think it could be 2 riders based in Britain.

Gutted for Tobi though.

Not good for Tobi and could weaken the us no matter which way we go.

PK's average is too high and he's been quite clear that he's not looking to race in UK at the moment.

Bellego and A.N Other is the logical route. Would give us strength at reserve