Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

33 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Swindon giving Stefan a chance to impress? Or am I missing something :blink:

AAnio is probably better than Stefan and several Swindon fans wanted Aarnio

9 hours ago, foreverblue said:

AAnio is probably better than Stefan and several Swindon fans wanted Aarnio

I wonder whether we are going to go down the assessed foreigner route now we have over 5 points to play with if Bellego stays.

29 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

I wonder whether we are going to go down the assessed foreigner route now we have over 5 points to play with if Bellego stays.

Hope not as we need a rider who knows the away tracks.

Only 14 away meetings so will need to pick up points on the road for a play off spot.

9 minutes ago, Crazy robin said:

Hope not as we need a rider who knows the away tracks.

Only 14 away meetings so will need to pick up points on the road for a play off spot.

My mate reckons Douglas has signed for a prem team so I wonder if its him.

4 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

I hope it is Douglas but i have a feeling King's Lynn might get him.Two names who might crop up are Jeppesen and Ospregen.

45 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

May be a few teams after him including Belle Vue

Tobi still exercising, he may be back sooner rather than later.

Very important we get this next signing spot on especially with Tobiasz out ..no journeyman no assessed overseas has to be someone like Douglas on form with no fear of reputations would fit in a great plus he's currently already part of a winning side at Leicester 

Edited by hagonshocker
  • Like 2

Good to see 4 Robins in top 10 of averages, Doyley 1, Rasser 2! Batch 5.

• Like 1

Just imagine what the team could do if Tobi is fit to ride and back and Rassa is at reserve for August

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

Just imagine what the team could do if Tobi is fit to ride and back and Rassa is at reserve for August

Who would head into the main body for Rasser to drop down?

For Tobi to be able to fit back in then we can't really sign anyone of any significant average or potential enough to climb too high? Or am I missing something obvious?

20 minutes ago, Reliant Robin said:

Who would head into the main body for Rasser to drop down?

For Tobi to be able to fit back in then we can't really sign anyone of any significant average or potential enough to climb too high? Or am I missing something obvious?

You have 1.42 to spare, Tobi's average is 0.68 higher than Bellego so you could strengthen someone by 0.74 and still swap Bellego for Tobi before 1st August. Not sure what date the cut off is for team changes though

1 minute ago, Call me wolfie said:

You have 1.42 to spare, Tobi's average is 0.68 higher than Bellego so you could strengthen someone by 0.74 and still swap Bellego for Tobi before 1st August. Not sure what date the cut off is for team changes though

I understand that part, so with Zach's average at 3.80 from 1st July we can only bring someone in up to 4.54. So nobody likely to push any of our top 5 to reserve come August

17 minutes ago, Reliant Robin said:

I understand that part, so with Zach's average at 3.80 from 1st July we can only bring someone in up to 4.54. So nobody likely to push any of our top 5 to reserve come August

Scrub that if whoever you replaced Zach with is on an average above 4.51 come 23rd July and Rasmus still hasn't done 4 home and 4 away then Rasmus would indeed drop to reserve on 1st August

• Like 1