British Speedway Forum

Just now, thecoombdog said:

Anyone know the play off dates this year please?

Look at the September/October fixture list on BSPA website for the provisional dates..  (Premiership league fixture cut-off date is 19th September)>

11 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Look at the September/October fixture list on BSPA website for the provisional dates..  (Premiership league fixture cut-off date is 19th September)>

Cheers 

11 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

As Swindon will finish top, will they be in PO SF 1 or 2?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

Which is why you guys will win the league

I was there last night and Perks was riding superbly, his points did not reflect his riding

You do know this is the same team that scraped a lucky home win against Wolves the other day.

4 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

You do know this is the same team that scraped a lucky home win against Wolves the other day.

Always there with the negative digs of late - you been taking lessons from Skiddely, Shovlit and LC?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, theblueboy said:

As Swindon will finish top, will they be in PO SF 1 or 2?

Don`t think that`s decided until the 4 qualifiers are known and who plays who has been chosen.

39 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Lucky?? In what way exactly? We get it you clearly have a little issue with Swindon you don't rate us although you thought we had no chance last night so actually yeah keep dissing us that's fine by me and others , top 4 is up for grabs by 6 sides so all to play for including Swindon sorry about that......

1 hour ago, Steve0 said:

Always there with the negative digs of late - you been taking lessons from Skiddely, Shovlit and LC?

Erm YOU do it about Poole all the time. Now you know what it is like to be on the receiving end, maybe you'll stop?

33 minutes ago, hagonshocker said:

Lucky?? In what way exactly? We get it you clearly have a little issue with Swindon you don't rate us although you thought we had no chance last night so actually yeah keep dissing us that's fine by me and others , top 4 is up for grabs by 6 sides so all to play for including Swindon sorry about that......

Lucky, cos Wolves should have won! Even most Swindon fans have acknowledged that! 

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Erm YOU do it about Poole all the time. Now you know what it is like to be on the receiving end, maybe you'll stop?

All the time?  Please point me to something I have said against Poole in the last month?  Oh go on try two months or fill your boots and go further back!

if you are going to generalise then at least make it factual! :rolleyes:

44 minutes ago, hagonshocker said:

Lucky because you were losing all meeting and could have maybe should have lost. You had a full team and at home so should have won with a bit to spare. 

• Like 1

Just now, foreverblue said:

Lucky because you were losing all meeting and could have maybe should have lost. You had a full team and at home so should have won with a bit to spare. 

Didn't they have to use a TS too?

1 minute ago, foreverblue said:

Just now, lisa-colette said:

Didn't they have to use a TS too?

There’s a difference between almost losing, using a tactical sub and losing. 

Just check Poole’s home record and you’ll see what I mean.  :)