Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

God why do all these rules exist?? Pickering would of been my choice but i beleive he is to high.

However IF Zach 4.29 + Shanes 3.15 = 7.44 - 0.01 to bring side under 42.5 limit = 7.43.

7.43 x 1.5 = 11.145 (can't remember where the round up/down starts).

However 11.14 - 6.36 (Pickering) = 4.78 (which would be enough for Garcia or Bacon). Brave move to drop Waj but would create a title winning side in my opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Grachan said:

The word on Twitter where?

The twitterings inside ZagarRacing's head

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gustix said:

Why ask God Sidney the robin? I am sure he has more important things to concern him than tin-pot happenings in a dwindling in interest motor sport like speedway. 

I will stick with it Gustix ,some of the rules now  in place  are very puzzling.Bugger worrying about these trivial rules lets try to get British speedway back on track with the entertainment aspect being the number one priority.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is Stefan Nielsen not an option, he has a low average and is a Swindon asset. Just wondered why it is only me who seems to have mentioned him .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

However IF Zach 4.29 + Shanes 3.15 = 7.44 - 0.01 to bring side under 42.5 limit = 7.43.

7.43 x 1.5 = 11.145 (can't remember where the round up/down starts).

However 11.14 - 6.36 (Pickering) = 4.78 (which would be enough for Garcia or Bacon). Brave move to drop Waj but would create a title winning side in my opinion.

Pickering has talent and he will be picked up by someone.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HGould said:

it's not that which is the issue, the issue he can't ride in 3 Leagues so would have to ditch NL at Kent and in terms of rides and income; let alone confidence of winning; that's probably a wiser move right now.

Which regulation number states this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonder if perks as signed to replace Shane's then. He should fit.

 

Looks like hes signed somewhere 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Wonder if perks as signed to replace Shane's then. He should fit.

 

Looks like hes signed somewhere 

Where does this information come from?

I just looked up his recent scores and he's taken some useful scalps lately - eg Richard Lawson, Scott Nicholls, Lasse Bjerre and Steve Worrall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

No info. But perks has put that he as big news coming. And put #premiership. So it's a guess at which club

Edited by Phil The Ace
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, ZagarRacing said:

The word on Twitter is Shanes has now been released.

Who is the replacement??

And can they score better than Shanes.

2+1 / 1 / 1 / 2+1 / 0 / 2+2 / 0

Twit twit twit 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Is Stefan Nielsen not an option, he has a low average and is a Swindon asset. Just wondered why it is only me who seems to have mentioned him .

 

Stefan’s average would now be 3.92 on conversion from his current CL average. So we could have him with Danny Gappmaier or Joel Andersson from the CL, but Stefan hasn’t found his form yet this season.

Frankly I’d rather try Pickering/Starke/Doolan/Kyle Newman with Kemp. Assuming Kemp drops his NL ride.

Shanes can’t gate and Zach can’t mix it at the moment. We need a gater and/or someone with more confidence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Frankly I’d rather try Pickering/Starke/Doolan/Kyle Newman with Kemp. Assuming Kemp drops his NL ride.

Kemp has already stated pre season he isn’t doing top flight and would be bad if he dumped his NL club anyway.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, DC2 said:

 

Stefan’s average would now be 3.92 on conversion from his current CL average. So we could have him with Danny Gappmaier or Joel Andersson from the CL, but Stefan hasn’t found his form yet this season.

Frankly I’d rather try Pickering/Starke/Doolan/Kyle Newman with Kemp. Assuming Kemp drops his NL ride.

Shanes can’t gate and Zach can’t mix it at the moment. We need a gater and/or someone with more confidence.

I think I would prefer to see how Newman gets on at Eastbourne before making any rash decisions. Possibly Rasmus Jensen may be a better bet.

Edited by foreverblue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Perks has indeed signed for Robins. Strange one as he was terrible on his last visit to Abbey. You can all apologise for doubting me as well.

Edited by ZagarRacing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New 1-7

1. Jason Doyle

2. Dawid Lampart

3. Tobiasz Musielak

4. Adam Ellis

5. Troy Batchelor

6. Zach Wajtknecht

7. Ellis Perks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy