British Speedway Forum

On 8/26/2018 at 10:08 PM, 4thbender said:

Yes, but as I said: "of all the Sheffield riders who've represented the team for the past two seasons..." James wasn't a Tiger in 2017.

well the correct grammar you are looking for then. is previous two and not past two,that is why i stated shanesy.:)  

Connor Mountain has signed for Leicester. Will Sheffield be next?

Edited by Blackadder

Not if Leicester drop down !!!  If they stay in premiership then possibly.If you listen to steadys interview he was a bit uncertain what might be happening .I think they may drop down 

Would be quite surprised if Kyle and Kasper were not at Sheffield next season.

I would like to see Dimi Berge back too.  I would also Like to see Josh Auty return to the club but I am not sure what the chances of that actually happening are.

4 minutes ago, OdsalBoy said:

I would like to see Dimi Berge back too.  I would also Like to see Josh Auty return to the club but I am not sure what the chances of that actually happening are.

Hands off Josh, he's Scunny through and through!  Can't have him!

Dont know if it would fit and not in riding order but what about.

Josh Grajczonek

Kyle Howarth

Kasper Andersen

Todd Kurtz

Zaine Kennedy

Brock Nicol

James Shanes

Kyle Howarth

Zaine Kennedy

Josh Bates

Connor Mountain

James Shanes

Ty Proctor

Adam Ellis/ Charles Wright

1 hour ago, OdsalBoy said:

As Josh was granted a testimonial at the AGM, I would hope he is a Scorpion next year after his improved form this year with his testimonial being the curtain raiser in 2019.

1 hour ago, June said:

Hands off Josh, he's Scunny through and through!  Can't have him!

Keep him, don't want him back at Sheffield !

Howarth

Kurtz

Ellis

Berge

Proctor

Jenkins

Kennedy

Edited by OdsalBoy
wrong

Josh G - A real number 1

Kennedy

Anderson

Kurtz

for starters, after that it depends on the points limit and the make up of the league I suppose

Just wondering... we had gold on the race suits this year given we were the champions, do you think we will have wood grain next year given we've got the wooden spoon?

• Haha 3

On 24 August 2018 at 9:13 AM, OdsalBoy said:

Very chuffed with the signing of Zaine Kennedy, looked sharp and entertaining in the Top Gun meeting. Good team around him and i feel he could score points for us next season. Anyone know what average Zaine will be arriving on, 5.00 ?

Broc Nichol, Jordan Stewart and Gino Manzares appear to have a minimum average of 4.00, so I imagine that Zaine Kennedy would be the same.

6 minutes ago, Blackadder said:

Broc Nichol, Jordan Stewart and Gino Manzares appear to have a minimum average of 4.00, so I imagine that Zaine Kennedy would be the same.

Read on Facebook that Zaine has an English grandparent which could possibly reduce his starting average.