British Speedway Forum

Just now, Moranboys said:

sorry i offended you wasn't too sure where to post it as there was no post set up on the forum

for the meeting

On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 9:47 AM, Moranboys said:

just to say that i found it disappointing that there was no mention at all of charles,kyle and casper riding in the teeside silver helmet meeting at redcar last night.was this meeting deemed not important enough to be worthy of some press.diabolical really.for the record,kyle scored 6 points,charles and casper scored 10 each but missed out in the semi.well done all the lads.

Nor was there mention of Kyle winning the Bordernapolis at Berwick on Saturday, or of the fact that Kasper scored 9 points in the same meeting (having two wins, including one over Kevin Doolan and Kyle in heat 9).

Simon Stead stands down as Team Manager at Leicester to concentrate on Sheffield and his family's business.

If Sheffield go Thursdays in the top division with Nicki Pedersen as their Number 1 in 2019  I'll buy a Season Ticket :t:

Edited by ChrisSimpson
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ChrisSimpson said:

If Sheffield go Thursdays in the top division with Nicki Pedersen as their Number 1 in 2019  I'll buy a Season Ticket :t:

Will the Wooden Spoon Championship finish in 2018 be sufficient qualification for promotion to the Premiership in 2019?  :o

3 hours ago, 4thbender said:

Will the Wooden Spoon Championship finish in 2018 be sufficient qualification for promotion to the Premiership in 2019?  :o

i think it ticks all the boxes for the premiership . you will prob have to release Kyle as he may be deemed as a high quality rider for the Premiership .

7 hours ago, ChrisSimpson said:

Tai Woffinden as No.1 please :-)

11 hours ago, jenga said:

i think it ticks all the boxes for the premiership . you will prob have to release Kyle as he may be deemed as a high quality rider for the Premiership .

Hands off Kyle - you won't get him that easily!

1 hour ago, 4thbender said:

Hands off Kyle - you won't get him that easily!

but he is already ours !

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, jenga said:

but he is already ours !

What it says on a piece of paper can always be changed. Where the heart lies is immutable.

4 hours ago, 4thbender said:

What it says on a piece of paper can always be changed. Where the heart lies is immutable.

tell judge Rinder that . if its on a legally binding  contract , then it must be true . that bit of paper WILL show that kyle is still a workington rider , unless he has signed for wolves or sheff ..

B.T.W.  changing something on a legal document is prob fraud ?

just ask the D.W.P. 

Edited by jenga

2 hours ago, jenga said:

tell judge Rinder that . if its on a legally binding  contract , then it must be true . that bit of paper WILL show that kyle is still a workington rider , unless he has signed for wolves or sheff ..

B.T.W.  changing something on a legal document is prob fraud ?

just ask the D.W.P. 

When was the last time you changed your gas supplier / car insurance / broadband provider? Did a piece of paper prevent it?

As I said, any old bit of paper can be changed. It's not fraud - It's just a response to changing circumstances. All it takes is two signatures. 

16 minutes ago, 4thbender said:

When was the last time you changed your gas supplier / car insurance / broadband provider? Did a piece of paper prevent it?

As I said, any old bit of paper can be changed. It's not fraud - It's just a response to changing circumstances. All it takes is two signatures. 

yes , a piece of paper did stop me changing my gas/elec supplier , even when i got a new mobile/supplier before my contracts ran out . even waited when i got BT put in after sky said , feck it to speedway . so unless you are down on your ar$e , you could be ordered to pay for the rest of the agreed contract . so yes . there were quite a few bits of paper that would have been involved  . ie .paper money .

i can see it being the same with speedway . i believe worky had to run for 3 years , otherwise the whole thing reverted back to a certain promoter .

if you go in on a licence , you can pull out of any deal , and you can also be kicked out as well.... but going in on a lease and you have to pay for it if you run or not . shop leases are bad for this ..many empty shops /factories are empty , but still being paid for by their previous tenants .

when was the last time you signed any old bit of paper foe a new car ? LOL.

Edited by jenga

3 hours ago, 4thbender said:

3 actually.

• Haha 1

Don't shoot the messenger but ..... A reliable group of friends are saying that David Howe is not far off being announced as signing No.2 for the Tigers very soon ..