13 hours ago, spin king said:

(1) Charles Wright

(2) Kasper Andersen

(3) Zaine Kennedy

(4) Kyle Howarth

(5) Adam Ellis

(6) Dimitri Berge

(7) Nathan Greaves

I know in my previous post i wasnt sure about Charles but that is a very tidy looking line up, massive fan of Adam Ellis.

Anyone reckon Mark Baseby could be worth a shot in the Championship next season ? Has he ever ridden at that level consistently before ? Always seems to do a solid job in the NL...

56 minutes ago, OdsalBoy said:

I know in my previous post i wasnt sure about Charles but that is a very tidy looking line up, massive fan of Adam Ellis.

in all honesty, if somerset do drop down as is being mooted then i would be very surprised if we see charles back in sheffield colours as it looks like he will be gary may's number one target.i would personally love to see him back as he gives a lot to the side and is capable of much more.classy rider.

Change of race night coming up, so whats everyones preference?

Not Wednesday or that will be me done after 50 years supporting them

will save me a lot of money though

or maybe we can do a Swindon, not allowed to ride on Thursdays, but did anyhow

hope the prices drop to compensate for the lowering of the points limit

Change to Sunday racing. No mention of start time. Big reduction in points limit. Wonder how that will work out. 

If its Sunday will just pick and choose meetings to fit in with other things unless its a 7:30pm start as normal 

Leicester and Sheffield  in the same league - didn’t think somebody could own 2 clubs in the same league?

One home one away ? Great can't wait. 14 meetings  presume stock cars take bank holiday Sunday's ? People always say track prep is difficult for Sunday afternoon meetings. I would expect that's when we will be racing as statement mentions kids getting to bed at a reasonable time.The main thing is we have a good team to follow.lets hope we get that right this time.

1 hour ago, Cue Ball said:

Leicester and Sheffield  in the same league - didn’t think somebody could own 2 clubs in the same league?

They can own but they are not allowed to be a promoter of the club.

• Like 1

not enthralled by the changes announced by the bspa, but 38 pts as a limit, that is going to put quite a few riders out of a job I reckon, and sundays? hmm, might suit myself better as I wont have to rush from work on a Thursday for a 7.30 start, lets hope we have a start time of 6pm or 6.30 as any later than that is not going to pull many kids through the gate.

1 hour ago, Cue Ball said:

Buster now has 3 in the top league :P

• Like 1

Just now, The Third Man said:

Does anyone know what our total averages where for the team at the end of the season?