British Speedway Forum

Good signing for the Tigers and a good move for Kemp himself

lads like him need to learn to race on Big fast tracks like Sheff if they have any thought of making it on the bigger stage in Europe

good move for both

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, BLACKHEART said:

1. Scott Nicholls 8.35

2. Dimitri Berge 5.03

3. Josh Bates 6.54

4. Kasper Andersen 5.20

5. Kyle Howarth 6.95

6. Zaine Kennedy 4.00

7. Drew Kemp 2.00

kasper andersen has signed for a polish team and it's already been stated that josh bates will be riding elsewhere 

Edited by The SAINT

Kemp is a fab signing for you, was very impressed with him when he rode at Glasgow

1 hour ago, poolebolton said:

You just signed Drew Kemp. Congratulations 

Well that’s blown just about everybody else’s dream team in the Championship haha.  Great signing !

Edited by Heedthebaw
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, The SAINT said:

kasper andersen has signed for a polish team and it's already been stated that josh bates will be riding elsewhere 

Where was that?  Even if it hadn't been,  I don't think the promotion can afford the risk on him after last season. 

As for Drew Kemp, I didn't think we had a hope in hell of getting him.... Extremely happy to be proved wrong!!!

Oh my days! Drew Kemp at Sheffield, now that is a signing that has put the biggest smile on my face ! I am literally over the moon with this one !

Having a race track like Sheffield as his home will only help him even more,

A signing with intent, ambition and guts !

Well done Sheffield, and welcome Drew.

Over the MOON :-) :-) :-)

• Like 1

He would have been on every championship teams wishlist, well done Sheffield cracking signing.

• Like 1

Sheffield already early favourites for the league, and the Xmas lights have not been switched on yet  :D

• Haha 1

Mega signature for Sheffield. Have to say i suspect the switch to weekends was likely a factor plus track size but certainly not afraid of some dirt on the surface. Shame the speculation didn't last a little longer though.

20 minutes ago, OdsalBoy said:

Oh my days! Drew Kemp at Sheffield, now that is a signing that has put the biggest smile on my face ! I am literally over the moon with this one !

Having a race track like Sheffield as his home will only help him even more,

A signing with intent, ambition and guts !

Well done Sheffield, and welcome Drew.

Over the MOON :-) :-) :-)

Pretty much my reaction as well, I went to Cov v Cradley at Leicester in the summer, to meet up with my Mildenhall supporting friend who knows the Kemps, and came back being seriously impressed with him. That has really sparked my enthusiasm for next season. 

23 minutes ago, Gazc said:

He would have been on every championship teams wishlist, well done Sheffield cracking signing.

:blink:mmmmm really ? Don't think he would have been on ours .......

Pleased to see drew go off for a season and gain experience on a big track and learn from someone like steady, look after and enjoy watching him! He’s an absolute gem!

• Like 1

How does this look Sheff fans?

1 Nicholls 8.14

2 Kennedy 4.00

3 Howarth 6.78

4 Kurtz 5.91

5 Proctor 6.96

6 Nichol 4.00

7 Kemp 2.00

37.79 with reductions to Howarth and Nicholls presuming they both rode NL? I’m sure they did.

4 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

37.79 with reductions to Howarth and Nicholls presuming they both rode NL? I’m sure they did.

Nicholls didn't.