British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, OdsalBoy said:

So - can someone just confirm for me - Is Drew Kemp one of the 2 "mystery" signings that are to be unveiled on the 28th ? Or are they still being kept under wraps ?

Cheers

he is NOT one of those 2 signings although he will be there that night (is how i understand  it) 

Scott Nichols is signing for somebody tomorrow,so it’s not him at no.1 ,also Broc Nicole on a 4 has got to be a must ? 

11 hours ago, BLACKHEART said:

1. Richard Lawson 9.03 / Danny King 8.90 / Scott Nicholls 8.35

2. Zaine Kennedy 4.00

3. Kyle Howarth 6.95

4. Todd Kurtz 5.91

5. Charles Wright 7.88

6. 2.23 / 2.36 / 2.91

7. Drew Kemp 2.00

Zaine at second string would be somewhat of a risk IMO, he hasn't even been proved at reserve yet.   **EDIT - realise that is the average he has to come in on,  hopefully the other reserve will be as much of a steal as Drew! 

Edited by Tigerblade

I hope we don’t put Drew under pressure to be expected to score big point not too long ago J P B was going to be next best thing and that went pear shape. Hopefully Drew will have a better team round him and is given time to develop. We need someone at reserve with him to take pressure off

• Like 2

Will be king at 1 I imagine 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tigerblade said:

Zaine at second string would be somewhat of a risk IMO, he hasn't even been proved at reserve yet.   **EDIT - realise that is the average he has to come in on,  hopefully the other reserve will be as much of a steal as Drew! 

Isn't Zaine coming in on a  5.2 average ?

Just now, Tosh1218 said:

Isn't Zaine coming in on a  5.2 average ?

reduced to 4 (due to reduction in team total average) ,all young brits on a 2 (reduced from last seasons 3 )  

1 minute ago, The SAINT said:

reduced to 4 (due to reduction in team total average) ,all young brits on a 2 (reduced from last seasons 3 )  

Minimum was reduced to 2 for 2018 from 3 in 2017

• Like 1

I think that good old Ty Proctor is one of the two new signings to be announced in a week. The shadow on the promo pic looks suspiciously like him on the right (it won’t let me attach photo)

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, SheffieldTigersFan said:

I think that good old Ty Proctor is one of the two new signings to be announced in a week. The shadow on the promo pic looks suspiciously like him on the right (it won’t let me attach photo)

ty still has broken bones and nerve damage in one hand. healing time. ? .

3 minutes ago, jenga said:

ty still has broken bones and nerve damage in one hand. healing time. ? .

So, a daft question, but.......he's still not earned his visa for 2019 then ?

11 minutes ago, singy13 said:

So, a daft question, but.......he's still not earned his visa for 2019 then ?

i am not sure . i thought he had a 3 year one. but not sure .  perhaps T.H.J. can answer that one ? .

2 minutes ago, jenga said:

perhaps T.H.J. can answer that one ? .

Yeah, when he gets to his work laptop.........

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 9:31 AM, adz_mft said:

.He flew around BV this year (clocked a faster time than the Premiership ht1 time the week before) so the big track is no issue for him.He will love it there I'm sure 

He was brilliant that night.

Paid 14 from 5 starts at Scunthorpe for Ipswich, though, was the most impressive performance I saw anywhere last season.  

• Like 1