British Speedway Forum

33 minutes ago, graz gp said:

Lawson signed for opolo in polish 2nd division.

Thought it was Kolejarz together with Charles Wright, or is that another name for Opole?

Edited by Steve55

Sorry, Kolejarz Opolo  that's the full name.

Happy with that. So he can't be riding in Poland then as been previously posted !!  Possibly Kyle and Danny King  to join us now .

Glad to see Kasper back at Sheffield. Hopefully we won't have any issues with him being signed up for Poland, but should be a really solid second string in this league. Could potentially go with-

1. King 
2. Andersen 
3. Douglas 
4. Berge 
5. Howarth 
6 Kennedy
7 Kemp

Edited by spin king junior

1 hour ago, spin king junior said:

Glad to see Kasper back at Sheffield. Hopefully we won't have any issues with him being signed up for Poland, but should be a really solid second string in this league. Could potentially go with-

1. King 
2. Andersen 
3. Douglas 
4. Berge 
5. Howarth 
6 Kennedy
7 Kemp

Looking at 2016 Averages Douglas is 7.18 

I like the look of King, Andersen,Howarth, Kennedy & Kemp but only leaves 10.95

i believe for final 2 , Berge is 5.03 and a grass tracker so rules out Sundays ??

BWD & Tom Bacon Fit !!

25 minutes ago, psycho3a said:

Looking at 2016 Averages Douglas is 7.18 

I like the look of King, Andersen,Howarth, Kennedy & Kemp but only leaves 10.95

i believe for final 2 , Berge is 5.03 and a grass tracker so rules out Sundays ??

BWD & Tom Bacon Fit !!

Douglas last average was 6.12 from 2017. I'm working it out under the assumption that king and howarth would both get the 2.5% reduction. So it'd be 

King 8.68

Andersen 5.20

Douglas 6.12

Berge 5.03

Howarth 6.78

Kennedy 4

Kemp 2

Edited by spin king junior

36 minutes ago, spin king junior said:

Douglas last average was 6.12 from 2017. I'm working it out under the assumption that king and howarth would both get the 2.5% reduction. So it'd be 

King 8.68

Andersen 5.20

Douglas 6.12

Berge 5.03

Howarth 6.78

Kennedy 4

Kemp 2

Not a bad team, might swap Andersen and Douglas around that's all

37 minutes ago, BLACKHEART said:

1. Danny King 8.90

2. Broc Nicol 4.00

3. 6.95

4. Kasper Andersen 5.20

5. Kyle Howarth 6.95

6. Zaine Kennedy 4.00

7. Drew Kemp 2.00

pretty sure this will be the team 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Charlieboy said:

Happy with that. So he can't be riding in Poland then as been previously posted !!  Possibly Kyle and Danny King  to join us now .

He's apparently part of Toruns 'squad', don't know how many are in it, but he's obviously not expecting to be riding over there a lot!

Suppose things could change though!

20 minutes ago, The SAINT said:

pretty sure this will be the team 

Wouldn't be too displeased with the team. But I think we're missing out if we don't end up signing Berge, he's an absolute bargain on that average and can easily be knocking double points round owlerton at second string. Think it leaves us too vunerable at the bottom end of the team, I dont doubt any of Kemp, Kennedy or Nicol ability but I think they'd all find it tough riding in the main body of the team.

3 minutes ago, spin king junior said:

Wouldn't be too displeased with the team. But I think we're missing out if we don't end up signing Berge, he's an absolute bargain on that average and can easily be knocking double points round owlerton at second string. Think it leaves us too vunerable at the bottom end of the team, I dont doubt any of Kemp, Kennedy or Nicol ability but I think they'd all find it tough riding in the main body of the team.

When Berge rode for us last time he was quality, once out of the gate he was gone, didn't do a lot of passing if he didn't gate though!

Think the race day will be the stumbling block for him riding for Sheffield next year.