British Speedway Forum

When Berge rode for us Steady couldn't get near him once he'd gated.Away is his problem he doesn't go too well at most tracks. Then again if he dropped to reserve he could well be a trump card.

1 hour ago, The SAINT said:

pretty sure this will be the team 

Ty Proctor 6.96?

As your man hasn't taken off your 2.5% reduction for Danny King that gives an additional 0.22 I reckon and I think his figure for Kyle is a bit high too by  0.10 but will stand corrected if I have my numbers wrong

Regards
THJ

1 Danny King 8.90   8.68
2 Kyle Howarth 7.02   6.85
3 Ty Proctor 6.96   6.96
4 Kasper Andersen 5.20   5.20
5 Broc Nichol 4.00   4.00
6 Zaine Kennedy 4.00   4.00
7 Drew Kemp  2.00   2.00

Total: 38.08   37.69

Remaining:     0.31

Going off what has been posted above how does that grab you, looks a potent team to me if it comes up trumps?

Edited by TotallyHonestJohn
Edited for accuracy
  • Like 1

Very pleased that Kasper Andersen is back, the promotion are doing a sterling job with the team rebuilding so far. Our team is taking great shape.

Also just chucking it out there, i think the 2 riders to be announced on the 28th will be......

Ty PROCTOR

Danny KING

• Like 2

Proctor would be a good signing and lives local so a logical signing.can we choose who to have at reserve Zaine or Broc ?

5 minutes ago, Charlieboy said:

Proctor would be a good signing and lives local so a logical signing.can we choose who to have at reserve Zaine or Broc ?

No chance on Proctor, must be nailed on to go Redcar

4pm start time :(

Bad enough being on a Sunday (I know and grudgingly accept the reasons), but why 4pm?? Seriously limits what you can do during the day and cocks up family time for me at home. Wife and kids attend very occasionally and that ain’t going to change just because it’s on a Sunday, and now I will miss our main meal. That’s aside from the fact that day time racing tends to be crap and that the atmosphere tends to be as flat as a fart. Disappointing.

Well if its a 4pm start it will limit the times I attend next season, that coupled with missing meetings because of holidays, will mean less that 10 meetings next year.

at least it will save me a lot of money

You can see it is Proctor on the right of the promotional poster for the two new ‘mystery’ signings

7 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Ty Proctor 6.96?

As your man hasn't taken off your 2.5% reduction for Danny King that gives an additional 0.22 I reckon and I think his figure for Kyle is a bit high too by  0.10 but will stand corrected if I have my numbers wrong

Regards
THJ

1 Danny King 8.90   8.68
2 Kyle Howarth 7.02   6.85
3 Ty Proctor 6.96   6.96
4 Kasper Andersen 5.20   5.20
5 Broc Nichol 4.00   4.00
6 Zaine Kennedy 4.00   4.00
7 Drew Kemp  2.00   2.00

Total: 38.08   37.69

Remaining:     0.31

Going off what has been posted above how does that grab you, looks a potent team to me if it comes up trumps?

I reckon that could be the team,and would be quite happy to go with that 7,dimi berge has been mentioned by a few and I for one would love to see him back at Sheffield but he has signed to ride in Poland,so I reckon we would be out of his plans more than him out of ours.

3 hours ago, spin king junior said:

Think they could've done with it being an hour later. 5pm I think would have suited people who do work Sundays.

Absolutely agree - 4.00pm is neither one thing or the other. Too early for an evening match and too late for an afternoon match. Sunday tea is a special time in many families and taking dads away from 3.00 till 6.30 will ruin family time on Sundays and won't be popular with mums.

We spend our weekends at Brid and I can't see my missus agreeing to have an early dinner and leave the caravan straight after in order to get back by 4.00 so I guess that's the end of over 50 years as a supporter.

• Sad 4

Howarth and king to be revealed on Wednesday

King

Nichol

Andersen

Procter

Howarth

Kennedy

kemp

that's my guess

Edited by The Third Man
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, The Third Man said:

Howarth and king to be revealed on Wednesday

King

Nichol

Andersen

Procter

Howarth

Kennedy

kemp

that's my guess

ya just spoiled it for the rest of the uk !