British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, poolebolton said:

So apparently the track man has quit and taken the tractors with him! 

P and P day to be moved!!! 

2 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

Yer, I still think you have some issues which they haven’t released. 

I ain't got any issues - seeing as I'm a Diamonds fan.....

On 3/11/2019 at 5:10 PM, poolebolton said:

So apparently the track man has quit and taken the tractors with him! 

P and P day to be moved!!! 

Is that Graeme Trollope ?

17 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Is that Graeme Trollope ?

He is still on website as being Sheffield"s track man and practice still on per fixtures. No idea if previous statements are correct 

• Thanks 1

So there's been nothing on official news, and someone I know on FB went to Owlerton in midweek and all the tractors etc. were still in situ. Nothing on social media except for a post by poolebolton. Hmmm. 

Good to see 3 of our boys getting track time at the Ben meeting .Danny proving his fitness is a massive bonus for us and getting 3rd overall should be a big confidence booster for him.Zaine getting a race win and Kasper a solid 6 is a good start for both lads too.

Kennedy did ok yesterday, was on the pace with the best of them really, but didn't do anything risky. Same for Anderson who would have done better if he hadn't been spinning up on the gate in most of his heats. King was up for it, but he didn't gate well in the final and was never going to get near the front. The one big positive (not for Sheffield!) was the return of "Basher" Bates, he looked good for the majority of the meeting, but petered out in his last few races. Didn't look as if he'd been out for a season and really attacked the track and put in one or two decent passes. Something for the Lions fans to look forward to this year. 

22 hours ago, Tigerblade said:

So there's been nothing on official news, and someone I know on FB went to Owlerton in midweek and all the tractors etc. were still in situ. Nothing on social media except for a post by poolebolton. Hmmm. 

All he does is post stupid stories on here with no substance behind him, not the first time. Just ignore him. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Steve55 said:

Kennedy did ok yesterday, was on the pace with the best of them really, but didn't do anything risky. Same for Anderson who would have done better if he hadn't been spinning up on the gate in most of his heats. King was up for it, but he didn't gate well in the final and was never going to get near the front. The one big positive (not for Sheffield!) was the return of "Basher" Bates, he looked good for the majority of the meeting, but petered out in his last few races. Didn't look as if he'd been out for a season and really attacked the track and put in one or two decent passes. Something for the Lions fans to look forward to this year. 

I hope he does come back well, it's just that Sheffield simply couldn't afford to take another risk after him being out for the season. 

On 3/15/2019 at 3:14 PM, RS50 said:

He is still on website as being Sheffield"s track man and practice still on per fixtures. No idea if previous statements are correct 

Seems like we have a new track man IMO the track looked better than for along time, i was told Graham has been sacked due to lack of commitment

Yeh was very impressed with the track, very smooth which can only be great for racing.

On 3/21/2019 at 11:21 AM, Adrian Brownell said:

Glynn taylor was doing track at press and practice and it looked good

Good trackman.

He created Redcar out of nothing.

Edited by Tsunami