British Speedway Forum

Thanks for pointing that out.One spelling mistake in 585 posts ? Must try harder obviously if we have got an English teacher checking for spelling mistakes.Looks like some people need to get a life.Obviously not much else to do in Scunthorpe when they have to come on a Sheffield  thread.

• Like 3

good look to chunk @ Sheffield .

Pleased with the signing of Josh Macdonald, from what i have seen of him he looks very impressive.

17 hours ago, Charlieboy said:

Does josh start at reserve tomorrow ? We now have 3 riders on 4 point assessed averages.Have Broc and Zaine rode enough meetings for a proper average.It used to be 4 home 4 away is that still the case or does it depend on which club you are ? Or Rob godfreys discresion ?

If their averages are below 4, they remain on a 4.

"Obviously not much else to do in Scunthorpe when they have to come on a Sheffield  thread. "

Do you not participate on other threads, yourself?

What a poster pointed out was a spelling mistake but many make the same error. Similarly, Godfrey is not the "chief" but a member of the BSPA & Vice Chairman but seems to be last years & this years spokesperson. If the BSPA had someone to take over the media matters then Chapman, Godfrey, Bates et al would not be mentioned in most posts. :nono: If only :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, StevePark said:

If their averages are below 4, they remain on a 4.

Thank you for the civilised answer that's all I needed to know .Broc is now in the team andJosh at reserve.Hope I've spelt civilised right or the spell check Bobby will be correcting me again.

51 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

"Obviously not much else to do in Scunthorpe when they have to come on a Sheffield  thread. "

Do you not participate on other threads, yourself?

What a poster pointed out was a spelling mistake but many make the same error. Similarly, Godfrey is not the "chief" but a member of the BSPA & Vice Chairman but seems to be last years & this years spokesperson. If the BSPA had someone to take over the media matters then Chapman, Godfrey, Bates et al would not be mentioned in most posts. :nono: If only :rolleyes:

Very rarely I go on other sites but I wouldn't point out spelling mistakes because frankly I can't be bothered.I read loads of threads but don't post an opinion on them all.People who post on forums are usually concerned supporters about there club,people in the know or just general dicks who know nothing and spout bile.The reply to my general question falls into the last category in my opinion.

• Like 1

does this also mean the Leicester statement will follow ??

2 minutes ago, psycho3a said:

Id be very surprised if that was the case. Probably best for Sheffield to move forward and be the priority again.

2 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

I’m guessing the change of race day has been disastrous. 

Not brilliant for Buxton either.

8 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

I’m guessing the change of race day has been disastrous. 

2 minutes ago, BuxtonTiger said:

So, how many years of Thursday's and just half a dozen Sunday's = the end. Thanks BSPA.

The club statement released by Sheffield doesn't mention change of race day, only that running Sheffield Speedway is impacting on other businesses the current promotion have.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, psycho3a said:

Highly unlikely . The Bates family make good money from Leicester speedway through training schools, private track hire , 2 teams bringing attendance money in which are to a decent level. 

• Like 1