British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, jenga said:

more cash for wucky 

Exactly;)

Edited by Shaggy

Can’t see it being Bjerre I think it could be an English rider. The promotion seem to try and build a good team with English riders being preferred where possible 

Luke Becker perhaps?

Hopefully Zaine Kennedy looked a good prospect at the top gun meeting 

The one that's slipped in under the radar is last week's "desperation" signing Kasper Andersen. He might turn out to be Sheffield's "find" of the season and well worth a spot at no.6 for 2019. 

After his 13 at Edinburgh, he's shown he could prove to be the one who gives Sheffield some firepower at reserve on some of the dodgier away tracks. The irony is that he's the diagonal opposite of the one he was brought in to replace. Lasse was dynamite at home but couldn't score away. This lad is may be the one who'll score mightily away but be hopeless around Owlerton…. but he's still learning and who knows what he might grow into?

5 hours ago, 4thbender said:

The one that's slipped in under the radar is last week's "desperation" signing Kasper Andersen. He might turn out to be Sheffield's "find" of the season and well worth a spot at no.6 for 2019. 

After his 13 at Edinburgh, he's shown he could prove to be the one who gives Sheffield some firepower at reserve on some of the dodgier away tracks. The irony is that he's the diagonal opposite of the one he was brought in to replace. Lasse was dynamite at home but couldn't score away. This lad is may be the one who'll score mightily away but be hopeless around Owlerton…. but he's still learning and who knows what he might grow into?

I could live with that - usually (as in not the last 4 Thursdays!) we would have enough firepower with the rest to get away with it. Mind you, the last rider we had like that (Ricky Wells) wasn't hugely popular with Tigers fans. 

As I said on Facebook, the signing may or may not be someone that makes us go "ooh", but the good thing is that there is going to be a 2019.  I don't know if it's because it's coming up to 30 years since 1989, and it's been a terrible end to the season, I was beginning to get a bit nervous. 

• Like 1

whats the odds of josh bates returning next season he has been missed this season always entertaining and good for 6 to 10 points and steps up when he is needed

Cooper Riordan has been at Owlerton this summer,so it wouldn't be a surprise if it's him.

Outside the box guess,Connor, on a full transfer from Ipswich.

Efrem Zimbalist jr .

Edited by jenga

Josh g maybe