British Speedway Forum

20 hours ago, Gunner85 said:

Return of Steve Worrall ?...

I thought Stevie was looking to ride in Poland which is why he left us the last time.  I would assume that would still be the case and therefore he would be ruled out?

4 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

not got a team place in Polska as far as I’m aware? All Polish teams are signed up.

Lets hope he is returning back to us to spearhead our charge to the title!!! :o:o

On 11/25/2018 at 12:10 PM, MrP said:

S.Worrall

L Lindgren

C Heeps

M Kus

A Morris 

C Wilkinson 

D Phillips 

I would have 2 of that team 3 at a push .

On 11/25/2018 at 4:34 PM, bloom89 said:

Yeah I get that. You’d imagine Phillips will be a certainty though what with his connections to Newcastle now and the reserves being promoted from the National League 

Looks like the promotion is following the same pattern as last season with regards to announcement of riders. On the 15th November Martin Philips stated that riders would be announced very soon. I realise things don't always go to plan but a bit communication with the supporters now and then wouldn't go a miss. This is what peeded many of us off last season. 

On 11/26/2018 at 2:19 PM, Fromafar said:

To Glasgow.?

Think Glasgow must be running with a 12 man team this year!!! is this another name on their "confirmed list" (TiC)

Regards
THJ

Edited by TotallyHonestJohn
  • Haha 1

Just now, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Think Glasgow must be running with a 12 man team this year!!! is this another name on their "confirmed list"

Regards
THJ

Just a bit of back -up;)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Think Glasgow must be running with a 12 man team this year!!! is this another name on their "confirmed list"

Regards
THJ

Not far off but I think with the money & sponsors they have got, they are the first club to trial a squad system in 2019. ;) 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Just a bit of back -up;)

aye , but whose back are you getting up ?

4 hours ago, Winditon said:

Looks like the promotion is following the same pattern as last season with regards to announcement of riders. On the 15th November Martin Philips stated that riders would be announced very soon. I realise things don't always go to plan but a bit communication with the supporters now and then wouldn't go a miss. This is what peeded many of us off last season. 

What if there is nothing to report though? Not that I’m trying to stick up for the management but if there is no news you can’t come out and report news. I’m sure we will be in talks with riders like other clubs and were not the only club who hasn’t signed anyone yet. 

1 hour ago, bloom89 said:

What if there is nothing to report though? Not that I’m trying to stick up for the management but if there is no news you can’t come out and report news. I’m sure we will be in talks with riders like other clubs and were not the only club who hasn’t signed anyone yet. 

What about Fake News!!! :D

2 hours ago, bloom89 said:

How long do we give the promotion then before we expect some news? Remember the silence last season?

4 minutes ago, Winditon said:

How long do we give the promotion then before we expect some news? Remember the silence last season?

I know I'm not helping here but you know what they say 'No News is Good News!!!'.:o:D:P